How many men has your wife fucked?

My cock was the first to my wife's pussy and ass,but definitely not first to her mouth alright.Her ex fucked her mouth sometime before she meet me,she said she didn't let him cum in her mouth plus he has condom on his cock before enter her mouth but on the other she told me she never want me to wear condom and swallow every drop of it when she BJ me.She got very skill on BJ hahaha.

I'm curious how many cucks know how many other men have had your wife? Mine won't tell me exactly but I have a hunch. I'm wondering where she is in relation to others out there!
before we were married she had 4, ex-bf, first husband, second husband, and a one timer with a guy she met online during a split with hubby #2. after we got married 5yrs ago she's had 7 in the past few months and she doesn't plan on slowing down anytime soon.

how in the world does she keep score? She gotta a little black book with the names and rate their performance? She give her stuff away or does she charge for services rendered? Maybe she has it all on Quicken......which stores and supplies all types of data. Very useful tool for profits and losses! Sounds too used and mileage left would be a concern!

Reactions: hotslutwife