How many men has your wife fucked?

A lot of men have never done anything like fucking a married woman in front of her husband, and no matter how badly they want to do it, they do sometimes have problems 'getting started'. We have developed a solution that works for us. As much as I enjoy watching the beginning moments of my wife with a new guy (the groping, the kissing, them undressing each other) we sometimes have to give a new guy some space.

We use the 20-minute rule. I let the guy and my wife spend the first 20 minutes together, then I quietly enter the room. After a guy had been alone with my wife for 20 minutes, he could care less whether or not I am in the room watching and quietly jerking off. It has always worked for us.

A lot of men have never done anything like fucking a married woman in front of her husband, and no matter how badly they want to do it, they do sometimes have problems 'getting started'. We have developed a solution that works for us. As much as I enjoy watching the beginning moments of my wife with a new guy (the groping, the kissing, them undressing each other) we sometimes have to give a new guy some space.

We use the 20-minute rule. I let the guy and my wife spend the first 20 minutes together, then I quietly enter the room. After a guy had been alone with my wife for 20 minutes, he could care less whether or not I am in the room watching and quietly jerking off. It has always worked for us.
That is a GREAT rule Rob ! Have used that ourselves. Man that 15-20 minutes waiting are the longest of my life though ! LOL

We have had some guys that just can't perform with another person in the room, male or female. We haven't tried the 'prime the pump' 20 minute thing. Honestly we don't have the patience for that. If he can't perform, we move on the next guy. As she says "so many men so little time".

That is a GREAT rule Rob ! Have used that ourselves. Man that 15-20 minutes waiting are the longest of my life though ! LOL

I agree. I never gone in at 19 minutes but I have also never waited until 21 minutes either LOL. I don't like having to wait and missing out on all of the preliminaries but we occasionally think it is worth it if Kate really wants the guy. We have done that with a couple of our close married friends who have happily fucked Kate for years after overcoming those 'first-time jitters'.

Reactions: bellaazz
Okay so my wife and I have been married for almost 12 years.
before we were married she been with about 35 guys and consider herself a lil slutty witch is what attracted me to her the most we've only been in the lifestyle for a around two years and she's been with 11 guys really turns me on she was able to jump right back into her old ways we're both enjoying it and we've been drawing closer than ever .
we can only hope for many more years of fun.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190225-234338.png
    Screenshot_20190225-234338.png
    273.5 KB · Views: 50
before we were married she been with about 35 guys and consider herself a lil slutty witch is what attracted me to her the most we've only been in the lifestyle for a around two years and she's been with 11 guys really turns me on she was able to jump right back into her old ways we're both enjoying it and we've been drawing closer than ever .

That is awesome. Sounds like you married the right girl. This lifestyle is great for guys who like having a hot sexy wife who other men get to fuck.

Reactions: bellaazz
Yes, I was always super attracted to the girls that were horny and slutty.

Reactions: robandkate
My wife has been playing for about four years now. I can't say exactly how many guys she's had, but it's at least a couple dozen, likely more. She has had a series of fuck buddies, usually keeping each for 3 or 4 months then going on to another. She's done some of their friends as well. Three gang bangs with 6-8 guys. I've never watched her with any of them. She comes home and tells me about what she did while I go down on her/

My wife has been playing for about four years now. I can't say exactly how many guys she's had, but it's at least a couple dozen, likely more. She has had a series of fuck buddies, usually keeping each for 3 or 4 months then going on to another. She's done some of their friends as well. Three gang bangs with 6-8 guys. I've never watched her with any of them. She comes home and tells me about what she did while I go down on her/

I love to watch but I also enjoy eating my wife's pussy after she has been out alone and gotten laid. I have eaten the cum of a lot of guys I have never met. I love for her to tell me about her evening while my face is buried between her legs.

I also get hard thinking about the fact that a lot of guys in our city have fucked my wife and I have tasted their cum yet I have no idea who any of them are. When I see a guy looking at my wife when we are together, I have to wonder if he is thinking that he would like to fuck her, or if he is remembering when he fucked her.

LOL.

I love to watch but I also enjoy eating my wife's pussy after she has been out alone and gotten laid. I have eaten the cum of a lot of guys I have never met. I love for her to tell me about her evening while my face is buried between her legs.

I also get hard thinking about the fact that a lot of guys in our city have fucked my wife and I have tasted their cum yet I have no idea who any of them are. When I see a guy looking at my wife when we are together, I have to wonder if he is thinking that he would like to fuck her, or if he is remembering when he fucked her.

LOL.
or if you already have tasted him

Reactions: robandkate

LOL.

I'd love to watch my wife, and when we first started, we figured I would eventually. But the way things have turned out, we like it this way. I wouldn't go down on her at first, she had to practically trick me into doing it! I love doing now, though. Do any of your wife's lovers know that you know she plays? My wife has told some of her fuck buddies, but not all. Her best friend knows everything.

I'd love to watch my wife, and when we first started, we figured I would eventually. But the way things have turned out, we like it this way. I wouldn't go down on her at first, she had to practically trick me into doing it! I love doing now, though. Do any of your wife's lovers know that you know she plays? My wife has told some of her fuck buddies, but not all. Her best friend knows everything.

It was a few years after my wife started fucking other guys before I went down on her afterward. I loved playing with and fucking her used cum-filled pussy but I never considered eating her after other guys fucked her. One night after watching an older long-time friend of mine have a particularly passionate session with my wife, when he left I was so turned on that I dove between her legs and started eating her pussy. I realized that I was mostly licking my friend's cum out of her but I was too turned on to care.

My wife's reaction surprised me. She LOVED it. She started squirming and cumming and grinding her pussy into my face. She told me later that licking the cum of another man out of her was the nastiest thing she had ever experienced. Me eating her after other men fucked her became a regular part of our play. She loved it and I enjoyed tasting the cum of the other guys who fucked her and I enjoyed pleasing her.

It seems funny now, but when I first started eating her after other guys fucked her, I was embarrassed about it and I always waited until the other guy left. I eventually got over the embarrassment and decided it might be hot to let the guy see me licking his cum out of my wife right after he came in her. Surprisingly, seeing me eat their cum out of my wife actually turned a lot of guys on. They would get hard again right away watching and be ready to fuck my wife again. Everybody wins.

At first, it was always friends of ours whose cum I was tasting. Eventually, I was eating the cum of men who fucked her when I was not around and who I did not even know.

Kate has told virtually all of the men who have fucked her that she is married and that her husband knows she has sex with other men. Our friends, for the most part, always fuck Kate in front of me. I like to watch and jerk off, then have my turn with her. IThere are a few guys who I wanted Kate to seduce that we did not think would have sex with her if they thought that I would know. One was her ex-husband after we got married. The other two were friends of mine. I wanted them to know what a hot piece of ass my wife is so Kate promised each of them that she would never tell me.

Kate tells guys that she is happily married and that her husband knows that she has sex with other guys for a couple of reason. She prefers married men and married guys seem more comfortable knowing that they are with a married woman whose husband knows that they are fucking her. Also, single guys know not to become emotionally attached because she is happily married. They just get to enjoy the pussy.