How many men has your wife fucked?

I'm curious how many cucks know how many other men have had your wife? Mine won't tell me exactly but I have a hunch. I'm wondering where she is in relation to others out there!
My wife is an open book. The 4 guys she has been with were all regulars, meaning she had sex with them on an ongoing basis and they also came to our house on many occasions. She does not really like the one night stands and there is no reason for her to hide any escapades from me. If it was more, then she would have my blessing, but then again, I do not have much say in the matter anyways.

I was my wife's 1st. We've been married 25 years. The last two years we started living the cuckold/ hotwife lifestyle. So fucking awesome!!! Since then she has been fucking 3 other guys regularly. She is now a horny little slut and I love her even more!

Reactions: Em3840
My wife has only been fucked by 5 other men, and the last one was 3 years ago ?
But she's back, and has just put up a new pic on the fuck site of our choice, and is in deep conversations with 2/3 men, so I'm certain she will soon have new cock filling her married fuck hole ??
Fuck site pic attached ?

Attachments

• IMG-20190915-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20190915-WA0000.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 83
My wife has only been fucked by 5 other men, and the last one was 3 years ago ?
But she's back, and has just put up a new pic on the fuck site of our choice, and is in deep conversations with 2/3 men, so I'm certain she will soon have new cock filling her married fuck hole ??
Fuck site pic attached ?

Lovely. Any pussy views available please?

Here you go, I'd say a bit of both. Actually when you add the 'after GB' action it totaled 11, which included me.

Sunday 9/15, GB Day.

We arrived at the hotel at 10:00am for early check in. We had lube, water and paper towels. It was a great suite overlooking the ocean just as I planned. Large balcony with sliding door access. 2 queen beds, 3rd floor so no view into the room so we left the drapes open for natural daylight. She showered as soon as we got there and put on a hotel bathrobe. This was a very expense room, almost $300 per night. We nervously but patiently waited for the arrival of our 'guests'. 11:00am arrived and no show, she was visibly disappointed but also looked relieved. I sensed a lot of trepidation, wondered if it was excitement that I was miss-reading. She commented on being stood up. I told her she should have patience it was just 11:00. At 11:07 there as a knock on the door. I opened the door and greeted the bartender and 3 guys (1 black 2 white). They stepped in, scanned the room and headed into the gathering/living room. I looked at him and asked if that was it. He said he hoped not. No sooner did I ask him there was another knock, 3 more entered (2 white 1 Hispanic). The bartender was talking to HWR by now as I did door duty. They all went into the bedroom. I started as well expecting that was it. Another knock and I let 2 more guys (both white) in. The count was me, bartender the 3 he brought, 3 more followed by a final 2. I estimate their ages were between 30 - 50, heights between 5-8" to 6'2", mostly average body size, 1 blond, 2 gray, 1 black hair and the rest auburn, 1 uncut the rest cut, cock size I estimate between 5" - 7".

To the best of my recollection.

I stayed out in the gathering room for a bit to see if anyone else showed up. I had a great view of the ocean. When I got into the bedroom, all except the bartender and myself were naked. HWR was in the bed closest to the window, 1 guy (#1) was eating her out and she was sucking another (#2), the bartender was watching and the other 6 guys were stroking their dicks all huddled around the bed. 1 guy (#3) took her hand and put it on his cock, but I think it was too much activity for her to concentrate on as all she did was hold it there, he had to move her hand back and forth. #1 got up and positioned himself between her legs, the bartender handed him the lube. He lubed up as she lifted her legs and threw then wide open. He was in her to the hilt in one thrust. She continued to suck #2. Another (#4) reached down and started to rub her clit as #1 fucked her. She increased her oral of #2 until he grunted and filled her mouth, HWR swallowed all he had. He got off the bed and another guy (#3) took his place, as soon as she had her lips around his cock she had an orgasm which triggered #1 who was fucking her. #1 pulled out and #4 gave her some paper towels to clean up as she continued to suck #3. When she was clean she tossed the paper towel on the floor and he entered her. Another guy (#5) stood over her face and jerked his cock until he shot his load on her face and #3's cock. She had another orgasm. #3 grunted and complained about #5's aim. #5 apologized. Everyone laughed. #4 picked up his pace and announced his impending orgasm. She removed #3 long enough to tell #4 to cum in her and went back to sucking #3. #4s loud orgasm got her going and this being her 3rd caused her to buck and thrash locking her legs around him holding him in her until she was finished. As soon as he withdrew #6 took his place and didn’t wait for cleaning as he slid right in her. Only a few thrusts and she was cumming again sucking #3 even harder causing him to finally blow his load, again she swallowed every drop. Maybe 45 minutes had passed and she had 4 orgasms and taken 5 loads. Another guy #7 reached into his pants and took out a condom, she saw it and said no condoms, bareback only, he said he doesn't do bareback. So told him too bad but that's the rules all while #6 continued to fuck her. He said OK and just jerked off on her, which caused her to orgasm again, #7 was done. They were all stroking in hopes of a 2nd shot. #6 told her to cum with him she said OK, just tell me when. He commented that he had never met a woman that could cum on command, she said that he probably never met a slut whore like her either. He agreed. He told he was cumming now and she did as well. Yes they orgasmed together. When he was done he pulled out.

Last was #8, he was patiently waiting his turn. He got on the bed between her legs and surprised everyone rather than enter her he dropped down and licked her dripping wet cum filled leaking pussy. He lapped it up as he reached his hand up to her and slid a finger in, then another, then a 3rd. The look on her face was indescribable. She had an orgasm, then another after he licked her and finger fucked her. Then he slowly slid his whole hand into her as she helped by spreading her legs wider and pulled her pussy lips open for him. When he had his entire hand in her he began slowing 'hand fucking' her. I'm not sure whether she had several orgasms in a row or just one long orgasm. When he pulled his hand out she was a sloppy wet mess more than I had ever seen before sans the bartender. I think she actually squirted her own juices. He entered her gaping very wet pussy. She told him to fuck her hard and fast. He did as he was told, they orgasmed together.

He was by far and away the best of the 8. #4 was ready for seconds, he wiped her a bit then as he was ready to enter her, she told him to lay on his back and she straddled him and slid down on his cock. As she was riding him she asked who's next. #3 stepped up and she sucked him as well. It didn't take long before all 3 had simultaneous orgasms. As she dismounted #4 his cum leaked out and dripped down her legs. No one else was up for another round.

They all dressed, said thanks and left. It was now about 12:30pm. She needed a shower. I told her I wanted her after she got out. She said OK. I turned down the other bed for us, as the one they used was a mess. A long shower later she emerged. Just as she was getting in to the bed there was knock on the door. I opened it and 2 guys were there, they peered in and seeing no action asked if they missed it all, if they were too late. I told them yes it was, she heard the conversation and yelled to show them in.

Well they double teamed her for quite a while making 2 more deposits in her well used cunt. Giving her several very nice orgasms.

When they left I cleaned her by licking all their cum from her very used magic pussy. Yes she did cum yet again. And I was hard enough to get sloppy 10tenths. Exquisite.

We took a nap. I had planned on us not going home afterwards but staying to enjoy the expensive room. Later we ate, had sex again and slept. Early in the AM, after his shift was over, her cell rang. He asked if we were still at the OMNI and if he could stop by. Of course she said yes. Since I didn't have a pad I put several towels down on the well-used bed. As usual he fucked her, but wanted her to suck him off on the balcony. She looked at me, I said it was OK as everyone was probably still asleep, but to be quiet. They made their way onto the balcony and she sat on a chair and sucked him until he blew his huge load in her mouth and on her face. She swallowed what she could and wore the rest. He jerked his still hard cock and shot another load on her face, hair, tits everywhere. I brought her a towel, he said he wasn't done and did the same again. Needless to say HWR was a cummy mess, the towel was soaked and there was a puddle of his cum on the balcony. He left when he was done using her, basically marking his territory.

She showered and came to bed.

A little while later, still early morning she awoke for meds. We started to get busy, I was able to get hard enough to get in her with the aid of her still cum filled pussy. But hard as I may I couldn't cum. She had several orgasm but none for me. She said maybe a blow job would be better, it was 15 minutes of sucking and I still hadn't climaxed. We called it quits and she went back to sleep, I got on the computer.

All in all I think it was a spectacular event, we haven't yet spoken about it.