How many men has your wife fucked?

She is in her 60 and has always been sexual. She has told me about a couple of gandbangs, a number of threesomes and other exploits. Said when she was in her 20's her a g/f would go to many parties where it was just the two of them and multiple me, they would take turns fucking them all.
Since we have been together, 9 years now, she has had at least 26 different men. A number of them at an ABS we go to that has glory holes and she will suck anyone and if she likes the shape of his cock she will fuck them, only time she will use a condom. The others have been at parties and with other couples.

Since we’ve been married...
5 or 6 of my friends
A know 3 of her co workers for sure, but I think there were a few more.
I don’t know how many fucker her vs her sucking them off, but my sister and her took care of a entire sports team one night. Bro in law and I watched.
we went to a small club where mostly blacks went, we convinced 5 of them to fuck her that night, we got kicked out of the hotel, she went down on the night clerk to convince him to let us stay.
3 of my family members.
One of my favourite a cop in his uniform on duty. He came to the house to drop off my license after he forgot to return them for a traffic stop. My wife was in a white tank with no bra on. She said she’s flash him if he didn’t give me a ticket. I didn’t get a ticket and she knew that. He didn’t reply, just smiled. So she flashed him. Well no she just pulled them out and left them out. I told him I though she wanted to blow him. He didn’t waste anytime wakes over pulled his dick and and she sucked it then bent over on the sofa and pulled down her pants. It was hot.
Mae told him to come back and visit. And to bring friends. He came back off duty one time. But no friends yet.

in total I’d say 60-65.
before we married just dating 10 that I know of.
mans before we dated she claims 50-60.

Reactions: Em3840
My wife has been fucked by just over 50 guys. 2 before we married and well over 40 since we've been married.

Last edited:
that's quite a question Wife & I were swinging in one form or another for more than 25yrs--often she was with men & women while I was at work-- A conservative # would be probably 100--She often pulled trains-- She dominated me but was Submissive to Other men & a lot of them like to watch her get fucked-- she would tell me sometimes when she got home that she did'nt know how many men she took on that day/or night--

Reactions: Em3840
None yet, but I'm hoping to maybe get that desire. It's been lightly joked about, but part of me wonders how serious she'd be. I'm more than wanting to see a bull breed her.

1st wife 20 before me and 2 during we were together. She was 26 when we met.
2nd wife admits 9 before me. She was 25 when we met. She cheated on me at least 2 times. I suspect more. Stupid bich she could have all the cock she wanted if she wanted be a hot wife instead of whore.
The one that is current I don't know. But I suspect up to 10.