How many men has your wife fucked?

depends how horny she was when younger i guess, for me it was maybe 10 guys 30 women by the time I was 23
Well, I never believed it anyway. When we first got together, we fucked at least one time every single day. By now, three years and one pregnancy later, she still wants it two or three times a week. In addition to that, she loves big cock (I'm big myself). I know her ex bfs were average, so she must have experienced it elsewhere..

Well, I never believed it anyway. When we first got together, we fucked at least one time every single day. By now, three years and one pregnancy later, she still wants it two or three times a week. In addition to that, she loves big cock (I'm big myself). I know her ex bfs were average, so she must have experienced it elsewhere..
what was her reaction when she first seen your big dick

so she obviously had had bigger before and most likely has gone back for more of the guys big dick scene, a big dick is very hard to walk away from completely

one guy I use to be with still sort of owns my pussy if he decides he wants to fuck me he texts me and I don't know why but I drop whatever i'm doing and go to him, he controls me sexually and he has for years now, with him I become submissive and allow him to do things to me i would never allow other guys to do his big cock is just that good

i often wonder why wives won't admit to their husband that the sex they had with well hung guys was their best sex ever, is it because some guys are insecure do you think