How many men has your wife fucked?

I don't have an exact count before me. We met when she was 21 and she had partied hard from 18 to 21 and wasn't sure how many boy toys she had. Her best estimate was around thirty before me. For then next 15 years, it was just me as far as I know. Though there have been plenty of opportunities for her to cheat if she wanted to. If she played during that time, it is what it is. She became an official hotwife three and a half years ago and has been with 22 other men during that time. We have a very busy life and her play happens in waves. She can go months without extracurricular play and then fuck several men over a few week period of time. She always puts her family first and when things are busy, her play stops. I wish there was a better balance between meeting her needs and the family, but she has her priorities right! She is an amazing woman!

She will be mid forties when we become empty nesters and I know she will have plenty of time for endless fun then. Watch out bulls!!

I'm curious how many cucks know how many other men have had your wife? Mine won't tell me exactly but I have a hunch. I'm wondering where she is in relation to others out there!
I am guessing you wanted your wife in this lifestyle so,you must accept the numbers of men will never be known to you, part of a wifes enjoyment and keeps you on your toes. Katherine

Reactions: private man 69
We have been hot wifing since our early 20's before we were even married. IN our first year of dating in college she had blown two other guys and fucked 3.

By time we were married she was into double digits. We stopped counting at some point because ...well we just did. I would guess it is easily in triple digits

Over the course of 25 years my wife opened her legs and offered her pussie over 300 times to about 130 guys . Most in one session was 4 guys . These are in my presence. Fucking behind my back wasn’t a secret but have no idea how many guys fucked her .she sometimes had 3 guys in the morning when I was at work. I could feel that night when she had multiple guys. She loved dvp while sucking on a third guy she also love swallowing

Yup its a huge Fantasy Land out here full of; Loonies, Lonely Losers and Creative Writers. Welcome to the party sit back and enjoy the train wrecks...