How many men has your wife fucked?

Yup its a huge Fantasy Land out here full of; Loonies, Lonely Losers and Creative Writers. Welcome to the party sit back and enjoy the train wrecks...
Is the assumption that all of this is made up? I can't speak for others, but 100% of what I have written is true. I can understand why it may hard to believe, but my wife is a horny woman and she has been much happier since she gets all the sex she needs. It hasn't hurt our love life in any way. Maybe your situation would be different, but I am not a loonie, loser, or a writer. If you met me on the street, you wouldn't see me as any of those things. If you met my wife on the street, she would be the lady next door. You would have no idea we lived outside normal societal rules. If you can't accept that there is truth amongst the fiction, kindly move along!

My Current (2nd) wife has had 6 cocks in her (that I know for sure of).

• Her first husband.

• Me.

• A good friend of ours, over the course of a 6 month long sexual relationship that she openly had with him when I began to became impotent about 20 years ago.

• And 3 other men. Two were one night stands and the third was a brief series of encounters, 2 or 3 in number, all of which happened after our friend of the 6 month ‘affair’ was transferred.

This said, I’m 99.9% certain that she’s also engaged in an unknown number of additional sexual encounters with other men as well during that period of time when I’ve struggled with impotence.

I’ve never actually ‘caught’ her at it, but I haven’t looked very hard either. We *have* had a few oblique conversations about it, all of which have ended with her telling me that whether or not she has sex with any other men is “None of your business”.

I‘m aquatinted with her well enough to know that, if the answer was ‘no’, she would simply have said: “No.”

My first wife’s sexual escapades were the stuff of legend. To provide a written total number of the other men that SHE copulated with while we were dating and after we were married would require me to use Scientific Notation.

Reactions: Em3840
Over the course of 25 years my wife opened her legs and offered her pussie over 300 times to about 130 guys . Most in one session was 4 guys . These are in my presence. Fucking behind my back wasn’t a secret but have no idea how many guys fucked her .she sometimes had 3 guys in the morning when I was at work. I could feel that night when she had multiple guys. She loved dvp while sucking on a third guy she also love swallowing
You are very lucky man, did you watch from your legs

Reactions: goodhubby
We did this for more than 30 years ,
Is the assumption that all of this is made up? I can't speak for others, but 100% of what I have written is true. I can understand why it may hard to believe, but my wife is a horny woman and she has been much happier since she gets all the sex she needs. It hasn't hurt our love life in any way. Maybe your situation would be different, but I am not a loonie, loser, or a writer. If you met me on the street, you wouldn't see me as any of those things. If you met my wife on the street, she would be the lady next door. You would have no idea we lived outside normal societal rules. If you can't accept that there is truth amongst the fiction, kindly move along!
thankyou wonder how old is he. We played for over 30 years so 300 is a small number , he’s probably a wannebe
I’m not sure what you mean but I was there allmost every time and sometimes participating

Reactions: Em3840 and Bobrey
In the time my hubby and I have been together (married nearly 21 years and seeing each other for a couple of years before that) we reckon I've been fucked by well over 200 men - a few have been regulars and handful more fucked me a few times and the rest were one offs. And before I married my current hubby (from age 15 - 43)I had a lot more than that . For a number of years I was averaging 2-3 guys a week but sometimes I'd have that many in a night x