How many men has your wife fucked?

We are new to the lifestyle. Before that, she had only slept with me. She had sucked a couple of dicks before we got together. Since we started in the lifestyle, she has fucked four more guys. We want to increase that number, but finding quality bulls is tough.View attachment 547106
You are absolutely right about finding bulls. For our six times with six bulls, we wanted one or more face to face discussions. If there was interest in moving forward, we did a very through vetting. For my wife to fuck six men, we probably met with 25.

You are absolutely right about finding bulls. For our six times with six bulls, we wanted one or more face to face discussions. If there was interest in moving forward, we did a very through vetting. For my wife to fuck six men, we probably met with 25.
That seems about right. About 1 in 4 are not flakes or assholes.
Seriously, if there are any hung bulls in Utah, who aren't flakes or assholes, reading this, message us!

After reading this thread we actually sat down and did a rough calculation and even I was a little shocked by the number of guys I've fucked.
Between 15-20 I'd had around 50 different boys and men. Married at 20 and was faithful to my first husband for 3 years so that takes me to 23yo. Met current hubby when I was 40 and am now 63. In those 23 years we estimate an average of 10 different guys a year (some years more some less but on average that seems about right) so that's 230.
Between the ages of 23-40 I'd fuck 2-3 guys a week. If we take take a conservative view and say 2 a week and then knock off about a quarter because some of them were regulars or at least fucked me a few times that still works out at 1326.
So 1326 + 50 + 230 = 1606. It's only a very rough estimate but is probably in the right ball park, if anything it's probably on the low side.
Lynn xx

After reading this thread we actually sat down and did a rough calculation and even I was a little shocked by the number of guys I've fucked.
Between 15-20 I'd had around 50 different boys and men. Married at 20 and was faithful to my first husband for 3 years so that takes me to 23yo. Met current hubby when I was 40 and am now 63. In those 23 years we estimate an average of 10 different guys a year (some years more some less but on average that seems about right) so that's 230.
Between the ages of 23-40 I'd fuck 2-3 guys a week. If we take take a conservative view and say 2 a week and then knock off about a quarter because some of them were regulars or at least fucked me a few times that still works out at 1326.
So 1326 + 50 + 230 = 1606. It's only a very rough estimate but is probably in the right ball park, if anything it's probably on the low side.
Lynn xx
Are you still active? We were late to this lifestyle and stopped when COVID hit. I am 70 and my wife is 58. When I talk about becoming active again, she feels we’re just too old for this.

Reactions: SDCuck
Lynn xx
Doubt anyone will top that

Are you still active? We were late to this lifestyle and stopped when COVID hit. I am 70 and my wife is 58. When I talk about becoming active again, she feels we’re just too old for this.
Yes still active - though like you have had to take an enforced break due to covid.
Why does she think she's too old? Has she lost interest or does she think that guys won't find her attractive anymore or has she just lost confidence after having to take a break? I'd say she's definitely not too old and that there will be plenty of men still happy to fuck her xx

Yes still active - though like you have had to take an enforced break due to covid.
Why does she think she's too old? Has she lost interest or does she think that guys won't find her attractive anymore or has she just lost confidence after having to take a break? I'd say she's definitely not too old and that there will be plenty of men still happy to fuck her xx
There is a reason but yes she has lost confidence which has impacted her libido also.

Reactions: owlcuck
There is a reason but yes she has lost confidence which has impacted her libido also.
I'm really sorry to hear that though I think this enforced period of downtime will have affected a lot of people the same way. I hope she gets her self confidence back for her own sake, even if she doesn't want to play anymore. I think all women go through periods of self doubt and low self esteem at some point - I know I have. I do wish you both all the best xx