How many men has your wife fucked?

I keep a list also. I put the date, the guy’s identifying info, and some details shared with me by my sexy wife. I wish there was also a video to go with each one. I do have a few videos but most of the time I need to rely on my wife to share some dirty description.
I have a lot of video, but not all of them and none from when we swapped with other couples. You notice a lot of my pics are bad because they are from video capture from my ol Panasonic DV400. The only good thing about that camera is the IR function. You can have sex in low light and still see what's going on. I have a hotwife in KC that I fuck when i go to KC. She sets up a go pro camera first thing and records it for her husband.

I keep a list and there are about 32. The first year we started Stag/vixen lifestyle she had 18 different men and most had multiple play dates. I keep a photo/video log whenever possible. She had her lovers have been surprisingly open to being photographed and videoed. Since the first year it has slowed down but COVID was responsible for most of that. We hope to get going again later this year!

In her life around 600 at one time 17.
Oh My God Reaction GIF

My wife had 12 before we married and only me since (26 years). Would love to watch her fuck another cock besides mine (6 1/2"). She can take up to 9 with girth (dildo we have).

I'm curious how many cucks know how many other men have had your wife? Mine won't tell me exactly but I have a hunch. I'm wondering where she is in relation to others out there!
Since we met she has been with three, always with me present. But before we met there were many it would seem. She worked as a maid in Hong Kong where Filipinas are always looking out for western businessmen.