How many men has your wife fucked?

My wife has always been super sexually active even before I meet her. I am a retired combat Army vet and just the other day when we were playing (I mean having our weekend sex last fuck) she let me know she had a 3some with 2 huge cocks and she fucked 7 other guys while I was deployed. I know it should make a man mad but it mad me hard as fuck. Pict is when she told me... Any comments would be appreciated.
What a wonderful sexy wife! She knows just what to say to turn you on and get you rock hard! You’ve got a fantastic woman!

What a fun sexy way to recall all the fun she’s had over the years. She’s not so forthcoming on her number prior to our dating and marriage. I get the feeling she was the High School slut which thinking about it makes me hard every time! She was married twice prior to meeting me and dated in between relationships so that number has to be high. Since swinging with me she has fucked 38 different men and 3 of them multiple times over the past 10 years.
I love my Slutty Baby!

I'm curious how many cucks know how many other men have had your wife? Mine won't tell me exactly but I have a hunch. I'm wondering where she is in relation to others out there!
The number before I was married was high, and the number while married isn't anything to shake a stick at. My guess all total is about 40 to 60.