How many men has your wife fucked?

I'm curious how many cucks know how many other men have had your wife? Mine won't tell me exactly but I have a hunch. I'm wondering where she is in relation to others out there!
This is Cindi. I don't know for sure but I will guestimate. Been married 28 yrs and been a slut the whole time. when we first got married i had a friend that took me to gang bangs 3 times a year and then i had another couple of guys i knew i fucked a lot. when i got pregnant with my 1st kid I slowed down for a couple of yrs but then met a couple who was also into the lifestyle. she got me back into it until i got pregnant again. So it kinda kept continuing like this. So guess, 1 would say over 300, many were repeats too, and 9 women. I know, not the best counting but I think its kinda right.

Most teams have rules against "fraternization". How did they get around it?
She had sex with 3 players (one is currently a Fox announcer) at different times during the same season. Interesting sidenote- one of the players she was fucking signed with the Dallas Cowboys the following year and she got to go to the players Christmas party with him. She flat out told me- the night of the party she would have had sex with Troy Aikman in a heartbeat if the opportunity arose (unfortunately it did not). Obviously this was back in the late 80's- I knew her at the time but we did not start dating until 2004. She has told me many stories about her experiences as an NFL cheerleader- it was fairly common for the players to have sex with the cheerleaders and yes- that was against the rules so if the team found out- the cheerleader was gonzo. My wife did fall victim to the "no fraternization" rule her second year and was promptly dismissed. She still goes to the Cheerleader Alumni parties- I have gone to several with her and always am thinking most of her fellow girls that cheered at the same time she did are probably wondering- "can you imagine if her husband knew what a total easy slut she was with THREE players?"- LOL. And the answer would be- not only do I know, I have got her so comfortable with it that she gives me all the details of her encounters, leaving nothing left out, 30 years later. She fucked a MLB player who was friends with one of the NFL players, the night they met, and she also fucked a well known race car driver. Again- getting her to go into vivid detail of all the encounters is about as big of a turn on as you could ever possibly have, She still messages the one player that is an announcer for FOX and always is bringing up references to one of the times they fucked. He apparently enjoys it because they message quite frequently. We were all supposed to go out for dinner one time when he was in town to call a game but it never happened.

She had sex with 3 players (one is currently a Fox announcer) at different times during the same season. Interesting sidenote- one of the players she was fucking signed with the Dallas Cowboys the following year and she got to go to the players Christmas party with him. She flat out told me- the night of the party she would have had sex with Troy Aikman in a heartbeat if the opportunity arose (unfortunately it did not). Obviously this was back in the late 80's- I knew her at the time but we did not start dating until 2004. She has told me many stories about her experiences as an NFL cheerleader- it was fairly common for the players to have sex with the cheerleaders and yes- that was against the rules so if the team found out- the cheerleader was gonzo. My wife did fall victim to the "no fraternization" rule her second year and was promptly dismissed. She still goes to the Cheerleader Alumni parties- I have gone to several with her and always am thinking most of her fellow girls that cheered at the same time she did are probably wondering- "can you imagine if her husband knew what a total easy slut she was with THREE players?"- LOL. And the answer would be- not only do I know, I have got her so comfortable with it that she gives me all the details of her encounters, leaving nothing left out, 30 years later. She fucked a MLB player who was friends with one of the NFL players, the night they met, and she also fucked a well known race car driver. Again- getting her to go into vivid detail of all the encounters is about as big of a turn on as you could ever possibly have, She still messages the one player that is an announcer for FOX and always is bringing up references to one of the times they fucked. He apparently enjoys it because they message quite frequently. We were all supposed to go out for dinner one time when he was in town to call a game but it never happened.
Good story, THANKS for answering.

Reactions: csw2022