How many men has your wife fucked?

We been together since high school, all started believe or not cruising in cars and I dared her to flash her tits and she did, then it was sucking guys dicks, moved to anal, and then this virgin kid going into the air force..since than 35 lucky guys.
36 lucky guys if you count yourself?

I hope her numbers keep going up.

Last edited:
Reactions: hotwifelexy
Maybe over 100 different guys, first was at 14, I'm now 37 over half these guys have been while married or at least living with my husband. the total number of women that I've had sex with is much higher though
Ever catch a STI? My Hotwife and I both have HPV we both caught it in our early 20’s. She ended up having hysterectomy, I had genital warts frozen off my dick. She’s caught mild bacterial vaginosis infections nothing too serious, Ive caught clamidia once and was effectively treated. No joke that promiscuous open lifestyle is risky! So much FUN! I’d hate to play it safe all the time.

• Love
Reactions: bare_bi
Ever catch a STI? My Hotwife and I both have HPV we both caught it in our early 20’s. She ended up having hysterectomy, I had genital warts frozen off my dick. She’s caught mild bacterial vaginosis infections nothing too serious, Ive caught clamidia once and was effectively treated. No joke that promiscuous open lifestyle is risky! So much FUN! I’d hate to play it safe all the time.
No nothing

I'll guess 40ish since we've been married. We enjoy going to sex clubs and it's sometimes hard to keep count. Probably 8 just this past summer.

And that doesn't include the cocks she's sucked! When we first met she didn't consider sucking cocks as sex!

I'll guess 40ish since we've been married. We enjoy going to sex clubs and it's sometimes hard to keep count. Probably 8 just this past summer.

And that doesn't include the cocks she's sucked! When we first met she didn't consider sucking cocks as sex!
I did not add blowjobs in my initial post either. The wife has sucked off (swallowed) 16 times if we are counting that to.

Reactions: compassionatedom