How many men has your wife fucked?

My wife has been a hotwife for about 25 years, but her numbers aren't that impressive, because she prefers long term relationships. We married young, and were high school sweethearts that ended up giving our virginity to eachother! After being together for about ten years, we were discussing our lack of sexual experience, and my wife shyly admitted that she wondered what she may have missed out on by holding on to her virginity so strongly. After discussing it for a few week or so, I suggested we should find out, and she admitted she had been thinking the same thing.

We started out with her seducing a recently divorced friend of ours, that went very well, and I ended up letting a coworker seduce me, and that was also a good experience. Then we tried swapping with two couples that were in our circle of friends, that we had found out had both swapped together in the past. We swapped with each couple separately on several occasions, but found that swinging really wasn't for us. I found I was too distracted wondering what my wife was doing with the other husband, to really enjoy my time with the other wife, and while my wife had similar issues, she also found she was jealous of what I may be doing with the other wife, which seriously affected her enjoyment with the other husbands. We both quickly realized we were both far more excited at the prospect of her having an open marriage, while I returned to being her faithful and supportive husband.

That's the way it been ever since, and during that time, she has had 7 lovers. Of those, 6 of them were long term relationships that lasted at least a year, while others lasted far longer! Two of them are still ongoing sexual relationships, but they are occasional because both men live out of town, so she only sees them when they come to our city for a visit, or we go to visit one of them. Of those 7 lovers, 5 of them are close friends of mine. In each case she seduced them, and turned our friendship with them into a "friends with benefits" relationship. She's not a one night stand type, and finds she really can't have sex with a man she hasn't developed some affection for.

The pics are of 4 of the men she has had long term sexual relationships with.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    37.3 KB · Views: 463
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    41.7 KB · Views: 468
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 456
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 444
Last edited:
I'm curious how many cucks know how many other men have had your wife? Mine won't tell me exactly but I have a hunch. I'm wondering where she is in relation to others out there!

Before we met she says she had fucked 20 different men, married twice. I knew then that she loved sex and would be open to swinging!!
While dating I got her into the swinging lifestyle and she loved it and added 12 more men to her count. Since married she has added another 20 different men and absolutely feels we are soulmates!!! I feel like the luckest man alive.

I'm curious how many cucks know how many other men have had your wife? Mine won't tell me exactly but I have a hunch. I'm wondering where she is in relation to others out there!

My wife has been with her black lover Phil for 8 months and during that time, he has taken her to three BBC gang bang parties with nine gentlemen including Phil each time. November, 2016, we went to Phil's fraternity reunion and there were 26 guys there, and she was having sex with four to five men each time, so I estimate at least 18 guys that weekend, most were bareback.

I bet that pussy is well used now still i bet she would still need to be soaking wet before my BBC could enter that pussy off hers well don't be shy post some photos but get her permission and the guys first i'm sure people would like to see them and me specially her well used pussy

Reactions: hotslutwife
We need someone to do a league table.....that would make interesting reading
yes ha it would be interesting but I have a table all of my own I have recorded dates times details etc for everyone she has fucked since she started playing, I'm not going say how many but it is an enormous number and I am not sure anyone would believe the number if I did

Reactions: workaholic3026
  1. Openandready (Lynn)....1,200+ estimated
  2. 2wheel............................500 estimated
  3. hotslutwife (Lina)............250+
  4. Frank Bardstown............224
  5. txrock (Phyliss)...............200+
  6. nstymf............................150+
  7. xxxcouplexxx (Becky)....150+ approximately
  8. DebandI (Deborah)........100+
  9. stonemtncouple...............52
  10. mikewatchesjoann...........50+
  11. Mr K...................................50 approximately
  12. wetwild..............................50 approximately
  13. tinydick49..........................43 approximately
  14. Bo Day...............................37
  15. Cuckmeplease..................37
  16. Shellbeyourslut................30 estimated
  17. amarraj.............................21
  18. mywifeforyou...................21 approximately
  19. General Lee......................20+
  20. Markindy...........................20 approximately
  21. Nathaniel..........................20 approximately
  22. John Cheese....................19
  23. Oklacpl.............................18
  24. Joe4fun............................16
  25. Abbyandcraig (Abby)......15 estimated
  26. exhibicpl89.......................13
  27. subhub.............................12 estimated
  28. Jammy..............................12
  29. ctbuer...............................12 approximately
  30. ontariocpl12.....................11
  31. desertsub.........................11
  32. Pounderful.......................11
  33. Chazie................................9
  34. Nyyoungcpl32...................8
  35. Takeoff...............................7
  36. Bob243..............................7
  37. STLcouple..........................7
  38. numnuts56........................6
  39. carlosxm...........................5
  40. Italianboy..........................4
  41. Curvylover........................3
  42. Michael F Jox....................2
  43. FWwifeshare....................1
  44. Uk_ex................................1

Apologies if I have missed anyone or got your number wrong :( let me know and I'll try to correct it

Last edited: