How many men has your wife fucked?

My wife prefers quality over quantity. To my knowledge while she had been with me, I would estimate 70-80 men at the age of nearly 23. It could be more or less. Two large gangbangs are included in that total, but there were a few men who attended both. Today she is not wanting as many men, she wants the quality men that can really get her off. She does not require the man to be absolutely handsome or young, she doesn’t discriminate. But he needs to be able to pleasure her, and shoot large amounts of semen deep into her body without condom. When she has those men, they become her regular lovers or playmates.F874DAC3-819E-4F5E-BFCF-C794C1209AD0.jpegD2C42D88-C06D-47DF-B752-016AE1DAA56A.jpegCAC03105-C1BD-427C-B953-F49E96A8E98E.jpegEC97D30D-E42D-45B9-8CC4-29B0CC93CDC2.jpeg

My wife prefers quality over quantity. To my knowledge while she had been with me, I would estimate 70-80 men at the age of nearly 23. It could be more or less. Two large gangbangs are included in that total, but there were a few men who attended both. Today she is not wanting as many men, she wants the quality men that can really get her off. She does not require the man to be absolutely handsome or young, she doesn’t discriminate. But he needs to be able to pleasure her, and shoot large amounts of semen deep into her body without condom. When she has those men, they become her regular lovers or playmates.View attachment 1101875View attachment 1101877View attachment 1101876View attachment 1101878
She is so beautiful and sexy.

My wife prefers quality over quantity. To my knowledge while she had been with me, I would estimate 70-80 men at the age of nearly 23. It could be more or less. Two large gangbangs are included in that total, but there were a few men who attended both. Today she is not wanting as many men, she wants the quality men that can really get her off. She does not require the man to be absolutely handsome or young, she doesn’t discriminate. But he needs to be able to pleasure her, and shoot large amounts of semen deep into her body without condom. When she has those men, they become her regular lovers or playmates.View attachment 1101875View attachment 1101877View attachment 1101876View attachment 1101878
Love to orally pleasure her well fucked cunt after she has been with her lovers.

• Love
Reactions: HotAsianwife
I'm curious how many cucks know how many other men have had your wife? Mine won't tell me exactly but I have a hunch. I'm wondering where she is in relation to others out there!
i been my wife cuck since our late 30,s while back we tried to remember names and guys she sleep with, would have to be over 50 . only maybe had a small ahnd full of guys who couldn't preformed in bed

realmente para mí nunca ha sido importante con cuántos hombres se ha acostado mí mujer antes de estar los dos juntos pero si se con cuántos se acuesta mientras es mi mujer porque siempre lo hace junto a mi