How many men have you fucked within a 24 hour period?

Within a 24 hour period. 10 to 12 She spent weekend with a friend who was sharing her with some of his friends. For those who care, he and his friends were all black. First night she was entertained by the friend and 5 of his friends. Saturday morning/afternoon 3 others stopped over for a bit. Saturday night a few others.
Love it any pics?

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
In the case of the 20 guys, I had no choice - it was a gangbang that was arranged for me and I was blindfolded throughout and also gagged and restrained for most of it.
I should add that this was a fantasy of mine so although I had no choice in how I was used or by whom, it is what I wanted xx
Wow love to see that, any pics or videos. One hot fantasy :love::love:

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Today is Eileens 71 st birthday and so far it is planned for her to have her 4 BF's and myself. We do have a surprise for her , Derek her oldest BF is moving away so he is going to introduce her to a new friend. So with a little luck it should be 6 for the day/night. Derek is coming at 1,Paul and Antoinne are coming at 4, Derek's new friend Jerome is coming at 5 and Robert should be there by 7,with me helping throughout the day/night, I would say she's going to have an enjoyable Birthday/Valentines Day