How many men have you fucked within a 24 hour period?

Within a 24 hour period. 10 to 12 She spent weekend with a friend who was sharing her with some of his friends. For those who care, he and his friends were all black. First night she was entertained by the friend and 5 of his friends. Saturday morning/afternoon 3 others stopped over for a bit. Saturday night a few others.

Last edited:
Wow Lynn that's so hot! Nothing hotter than a woman who never says "No" to any man she's into.
In the case of the 20 guys, I had no choice - it was a gangbang that was arranged for me and I was blindfolded throughout and also gagged and restrained for most of it.
I should add that this was a fantasy of mine so although I had no choice in how I was used or by whom, it is what I wanted xx

In the case of the 20 guys, I had no choice - it was a gangbang that was arranged for me and I was blindfolded throughout and also gagged and restrained for most of it.
I should add that this was a fantasy of mine so although I had no choice in how I was used or by whom, it is what I wanted xx
Even hotter that you have no clue whose dicks have been in you. Yet you still have no limits to how many more dicks you'll add to your count... which I imagine is in the several hundreds by now. I'm getting hard just imagining it.

Even hotter that you have no clue whose dicks have been in you. Yet you still have no limits to how many more dicks you'll add to your count... which I imagine is in the several hundreds by now. I'm getting hard just imagining it.
Not knowing who was in me was a big part of the excitement, but the thing that really turned me on was being helpless while they used me.
I've never kept records of the guys I've fucked but not too long ago we tried to work it out very roughly. I don't think I can be far short of around 1500 guys possibly more. That might sound a lot but when you think that's over 50 years, it isn't really that many xx

Not knowing who was in me was a big part of the excitement, but the thing that really turned me on was being helpless while they used me.
I've never kept records of the guys I've fucked but not too long ago we tried to work it out very roughly. I don't think I can be far short of around 1500 guys possibly more. That might sound a lot but when you think that's over 50 years, it isn't really that many xx
Thats about 30 guys a year..2.5 per month.. it's not really that much.. but it does sound exciting.

Thats about 30 guys a year..2.5 per month.. it's not really that much.. but it does sound exciting.
Yes over time it averages out and isn't really that many. But in practise its varied a lot over the years. At some points I was getting 2-3 guys a week (or sometimes a night), compared to the period before lockdown when I was playing mostly with regulars and so wasn't really adding to the total xx