How many men have you fucked within a 24 hour period?

Hola desde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos y tenemos una relación de 12 años juntos y hace 6 años en una reunión con un grupo de amigos comentamos la chica de otra pareja y yo que nos gustaría mucho poder tener la experiencia de estar siendo penetradas como lo videos que habíamos visto sobre grupales en Europa donde las chicas están con los dos agujeros abiertos para que todos los que quisieran les den pinga y para nuestra suerte unas pocas semanas después nuestras parejas nos hicieron realidad la fantasía pero aunque las dos habían pedido que donde lleva el número lo único que sabemos es que en un momento de la noche ya nos han dado pinga un grupo de personas entre conocidos y muchos amigos de los conocidos que pasan los 25 pero eso seria la última vez que tomó el número porque la verdadnosotras solamente recordamos que todo empezó en la tarde y no nos abandonaron de dar pinga desde ese momento hasta casi el medio día siguiente pues ya no solo fue los invitados sino que muchos de ellos repitieron más de una vez
solamente decir que la experiencia fue tan pero tan grande que la hemos repetido muuuchas veces

12 strangers over 4 hours plus me when we came back home from the new year party at a wet swinger club. There were several successive waves :
- first in the steam room she got licked, fingered and fucked while standing in the middle of a crowd of young men. Can’t even remember the number of dicks she sucked but it was definitely more than 8. Funny thing she initially had a panty but when the guys started to touch her, she dressed off and put it around my neck. 😃
- less than an hour later, after having spent a few minutes in the jacuzzi to cool down a little bit, she asked the guy sitting next to her to fallow her upstairs. The three of us went to an open room, with no door and no window. As soon as she was laying down on the mattress in a doggy style position to suck the guys, a group started to surround us. The guys started to play with her exposed pussy that I was helping to process by widening her ass cheeks. The three luckiest guys fucked her doggystyle (aka a small part of those who tried to have access to her body), before she eventually let the jacuzzi guy fuck her in a missionary position.
- later on, after the dinner she got fucked in another open room while bending over me. The room was so over crowded that men starting to push too muck and getting agressive among themselves. That is why she did only 3 guys. She was ready for more. It was rough, full of male spirit and I really loved that situation, when I see how determined the guys are to fuck her little cunt. And how she moaned… OMG. Once again I do not mention how many cocks she sucked or handed cause I just don’t know.
- that night she got also fingered in the jacuzzi right in front of me. The same man brought her to another open room where he started to massage her with the perspective of fucking her after. People at the door stage where disturbing and she stopped earlier that planed.
- last but not least she got a wonderful orgasm whil getting licked in the hammam. She sucked and blew off the two old guys who had licked her.
I had sex with nobody during that night. I just watched her and jerked off while doing so. But of course I fucked her heavily when we came home. What a great submissive wife who fulfilled her sex mission so well !
The picture here below is not related to that night but I guess it will help you imagine her doing nasty things.
One more thing on a daily basis she is a smart, sweet wife, rather shy and totally faithful (as far as I know 😉).

Attachments

• IMG_9439.jpeg
    IMG_9439.jpeg
    180.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_9438.jpeg
    IMG_9438.jpeg
    498.9 KB · Views: 38
My high twenty four hours total is 10. I had a gang bang fantasy so we contacted other swingers and got it done. My hubby plus nine other men. (all bareback) It was one of the greatest adventures of my life. Very sore for a couple days but very worth it.
Did you clean up in between sessions or did you have a cream fest?

Reactions: somos2conmuchos