How many of you cucks wish you were born female?

I'm just curious about how many cucks out there feel like a female trapped in mans body, or just fantasize about it, or whatever else along those lines.

Me personally, I like to cross-dress sometimes and fantasize that I'm a girl. I enjoy mixing chastity with it, and I fantasize about being the girl, and in one fantasy, I'm get to enjoy all that a cock has to offer. I'm always fantasizing about what a cock would feel like if I had a pussy and how hot it would be getting fucked good by a handsome man with a nice package. Sure, I can experience the anal side of it, but watching women get turned on, fucked, squirting or creaming at times .. it's just amazing. I read in a psychology book that women can experience 10 times the sensations as men and their orgasms average more than three times longer. If anything I guess I envy women for their sexuality. The cuckold play really does it for me :)

What's it like for you other cucks?
This is a very interesting question, I think for me the answer would be half and half. Yes, I think I’d love that but on one condition, I’d wanna be reincarnated as my wife lol at least in her body. I want her face, body, pussy and everything with my brain. The other half of me likes being a man but the truth is, I’m a cuck and there’s no denying it. I want to either watch my wife be fucked by the biggest, most handsome bulls or I want to be her.

(Few pics of her for example, read my introduction post, I’m new to this and have not yet told my wife about how I feel.)

Attachments

• F055E73E-1EFD-4C40-A63C-2104BC28C6F9.jpeg
    F055E73E-1EFD-4C40-A63C-2104BC28C6F9.jpeg
    89.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 9C3CB238-5F9B-4A22-AA20-F875C3E06826.jpeg
    9C3CB238-5F9B-4A22-AA20-F875C3E06826.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 416B21B6-31C7-4393-8BD8-359F1145A531.jpeg
    416B21B6-31C7-4393-8BD8-359F1145A531.jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 6287050E-32D9-4E44-AD1A-2C8777035E99.jpeg
    6287050E-32D9-4E44-AD1A-2C8777035E99.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 9BD9DEAE-15B4-4C22-9231-536AAB241AF8.jpeg
    9BD9DEAE-15B4-4C22-9231-536AAB241AF8.jpeg
    98.1 KB · Views: 8
I’ve no idea why or how her views have changed . I usually get dressed in the house and try and keep away from windows etc , we have karaoke nights in the house with a drink and she has no issue with that or if we are away for the weekend somewhere so that may be it , a good while ago she did comment that she was looking at other women more too 👍.we don’t really go out much and stay in a small village so more tolerant places don’t really exist .😕 I still wear panties everyday and have a small girly pubic patch and even the slightest femme thing I can do makes me happy .
Yeah, Small towns are tough.Everybody knows everyone elses business, and gossip is their big pastime. You say she was looking at women more. I wonder if that plays into it. I would suggest that you try to be her girlfriend but when it gets down to sex you don't have the female equiptment she might want. Maybe someday if you two move to a differnt area things will change. I don't really know.

Reactions: trickster0802
Being a bisexual male, I fantasize to be a woman, pleasuring male partner. My wife says that I am living my fantasy of being a female through her. That's the reason I spend all the time with her when she is getting ready for her date.

Attachments

• 20200926_154116.jpg
    20200926_154116.jpg
    414.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Yeah, Small towns are tough.Everybody knows everyone elses business, and gossip is their big pastime. You say she was looking at women more. I wonder if that plays into it. I would suggest that you try to be her girlfriend but when it gets down to sex you don't have the female equiptment she might want. Maybe someday if you two move to a differnt area things will change. I don't really know.
I just think she is old school and the man of the house should be just that - I was wearing one of my bras nearly every day and always only wear panties - she said she thinks I want to be a real woman so maybe it’s that insecurity and she commented her looking at women wasnt sexual but who knows eh - I’ve stopped wearing my bras and things seem to have settled down - we are having a dress up karaoke on Saturday and she was asking if I’m wearing stockings or tights for that .

I just think she is old school and the man of the house should be just that - I was wearing one of my bras nearly every day and always only wear panties - she said she thinks I want to be a real woman so maybe it’s that insecurity and she commented her looking at women wasnt sexual but who knows eh - I’ve stopped wearing my bras and things seem to have settled down - we are having a dress up karaoke on Saturday and she was asking if I’m wearing stockings or tights for that .
In our house my wifes lover is the man of the house. In her eyes I'm not a "real" man and she actually gets off sissifing me. She says it makes her experience with her boyfriend all the more intense when she looks at me and then him.The comparison increases the attraction she has for him. Was your wife asking in a good way as if she liked it. It sounds like she can get into your cross dressing in a theatrical context like the karaoke but not so much in every day situations. Does she cuckold you. Maybe she needs a 100% man in bed,then you could be her sissy around the house. That's basically our lifestyle. My wife doesn't allow me to wear mens clothes at all. She says it wouldn't be appropriate and laughs at the thought of it.

Sounds familiar. My wife said that when I wear bras she feels like she's hugging her mom or one of her sisters instead of her husband. I've cut down how much I wear them now, but I always miss it when I'm not wearing one.

As to the topic of the thread, yes I wish I were born a woman. And yes my wife knows this. I have a strong desire to start estrogen and testosterone blockers, but admitting that to my wife is really hard. Unfortunately, I don't think she'd stay with me if I transitioned, which means I probably never will. I love our life together.

Sounds familiar. My wife said that when I wear bras she feels like she's hugging her mom or one of her sisters instead of her husband. I've cut down how much I wear them now, but I always miss it when I'm not wearing one.

As to the topic of the thread, yes I wish I were born a woman. And yes my wife knows this. I have a strong desire to start estrogen and testosterone blockers, but admitting that to my wife is really hard. Unfortunately, I don't think she'd stay with me if I transitioned, which means I probably never will. I love our life together.
Thats a tough situation.You have to controll a strong urge to keep the peace. I'v noticed in myself that the more I persue it the stronger it gets.It's like a drug. If you do decide to transition I reccomend you do it with the help of a councilor trained in sex reassignment counciling. Taking estrogen and T blockers can give some bad side effects you should be aware of and prepared to deal with. Another protocol in most programs before getting surgery (if that's what you mean by transitioning) is that you must live full time as a woman.That means fully dressed as a girl 24/7 even at work. Doctors want to be sure the lifestyle is for you and you can be happy. Read up on this before making a move.

Yes it’s such an amazing feeling to have a bra on and love when u get that little bounce when walking - I miss not having one on too and same with eye shadow - just seems so natural for me to put a bra on and a touch of eyeshadow - a everyday thing - I feel and admit yes I do have a lot of female genes and probably never realised I had them until now but I’ve never had the overriding urge to become a woman - I love being a guy more so for me it’s a lovely soft femme escape into a different world and let my female genes out for a while . Yes totally agree about the guys underwear - horrible lol 👙👙👙👙👙

Yes it’s such an amazing feeling to have a bra on and love when u get that little bounce when walking - I miss not having one on too and same with eye shadow - just seems so natural for me to put a bra on and a touch of eyeshadow - a everyday thing - I feel and admit yes I do have a lot of female genes and probably never realised I had them until now but I’ve never had the overriding urge to become a woman - I love being a guy more so for me it’s a lovely soft femme escape into a different world and let my female genes out for a while . Yes totally agree about the guys underwear - horrible lol 👙👙👙👙👙
Know what you mean by escape. When I was much younger I would get all dolled up and go out. I was totally frightened and super excited at the same time. Going into a store I was timid as a deer, terrified that I would be read but sooo gratified to have the female part of me liberated and expressed in public. I loved when a guy would open a door for me and allow me to pass in front of him treating me like a lady. But there were other times when I would hear from a distance "OMG that girl is a guy". Lots of pressure and a price for my gender freedom. The crazy thing was when I was ready to change back and washed my make up off and put on my awful guy clothes again that scary pressure and timid feeling would vanish. I could go into stores without a care or concern. So in a way, that too was a liberation. I was no longer hot and sweaty from nervousness but instead cool and refreshed from washing my face and removing the mack up.

Know what you mean by escape. When I was much younger I would get all dolled up and go out. I was totally frightened and super excited at the same time. Going into a store I was timid as a deer, terrified that I would be read but sooo gratified to have the female part of me liberated and expressed in public. I loved when a guy would open a door for me and allow me to pass in front of him treating me like a lady. But there were other times when I would hear from a distance "OMG that girl is a guy". Lots of pressure and a price for my gender freedom. The crazy thing was when I was ready to change back and washed my make up off and put on my awful guy clothes again that scary pressure and timid feeling would vanish. I could go into stores without a care or concern. So in a way, that too was a liberation. I was no longer hot and sweaty from nervousness but instead cool and refreshed from washing my face and removing the mack up.
Yes exactly that’s why I saw/ see it like an actor playing a part - the rush from getting ready and actually being out in public as a woman was sooo daunting yet exciting - I have sort of progressed from those ups/ downs into a feeling of normality putting a bra on , wearing a touch of make up - my wife I think has noticed the increased frequency of this and has mentioned it and she thinks I want to be a real woman - so I too have realised this and scaled it down and in fact could stop anytime . The feelings may be strong to dress like a woman but my overriding thoughts are my wife / family / friends / job etc - real life if you want to call it that . I can lock my femme me away as I have done in the past ( sooo hard to stop wearing panties though as guys ones are horrible ) . Even that or another small thing keeps a femme flicker going but never lose sight of the real world - I’m a man and love all that entails too - maybe if I was bi or curious my viewpoint would be different - who knows 🤔🤔👠👄

Yes exactly that’s why I saw/ see it like an actor playing a part - the rush from getting ready and actually being out in public as a woman was sooo daunting yet exciting - I have sort of progressed from those ups/ downs into a feeling of normality putting a bra on , wearing a touch of make up - my wife I think has noticed the increased frequency of this and has mentioned it and she thinks I want to be a real woman - so I too have realised this and scaled it down and in fact could stop anytime . The feelings may be strong to dress like a woman but my overriding thoughts are my wife / family / friends / job etc - real life if you want to call it that . I can lock my femme me away as I have done in the past ( sooo hard to stop wearing panties though as guys ones are horrible ) . Even that or another small thing keeps a femme flicker going but never lose sight of the real world - I’m a man and love all that entails too - maybe if I was bi or curious my viewpoint would be different - who knows 🤔🤔👠👄
Your wife might be afrid of losing you if you become a woman. So you hae to compromise and tone it down. At least that is what I'm taking away from this. Your wifes feelings are important so if she gives a little so should you and strike a balance. I don't see why you should completly stop wearing panties. One thing I found was that when I would start again after a long sabbatical and I would just go easy, my urges to increase the level x dressing would grow like te desire for a drug. If I started to just wear lightly in private my urges to go out in public would start to cum on strong. It would seem to cycle in a way.

Yes I have defenately noticed that also . Yes I have already toned everything way way down - from the start it has only been about what she is comfortable with in my dressing - I can control my urge to dress up quite easily - have done so in the past 😀😀

Yes I have defenately noticed that also . Yes I have already toned everything way way down - from the start it has only been about what she is comfortable with in my dressing - I can control my urge to dress up quite easily - have done so in the past 😀😀
I'm glad you have such controll. As I said it's important to respect your wifes needs. There is a practice common among a lot of cross dressers called "purging" where the crossdresser just doesn't feel 100% right and decides to go completly "straight." I've done it several times myself. I would pack up my clothes,mackup,magazines etc. everything feminine that I owned and toss it out. Trying to make a new me and denying the old. It would feel good at first and I would be eager for my new life as a "regular" guy. But after a while I would start reinvesting in more clothes and makeup etc. till I was back where I started. I always regreted throwing out my old things, some of which were really nice items. Sometimes when I purged I would donate my clothes to a Goodwill or other used clothing store,only to go back later when my feelings returned and look for them.

I'm glad you have such controll. As I said it's important to respect your wifes needs. There is a practice common among a lot of cross dressers called "purging" where the crossdresser just doesn't feel 100% right and decides to go completly "straight." I've done it several times myself. I would pack up my clothes,mackup,magazines etc. everything feminine that I owned and toss it out. Trying to make a new me and denying the old. It would feel good at first and I would be eager for my new life as a "regular" guy. But after a while I would start reinvesting in more clothes and makeup etc. till I was back where I started. I always regreted throwing out my old things, some of which were really nice items. Sometimes when I purged I would donate my clothes to a Goodwill or other used clothing store,only to go back later when my feelings returned and look for them.
Yes can totally relate to purging and think every crossdresser has experienced that at one time or another - I seem to have a nice selection of clothes and shoes / boots now so would hate to throw them out but if my wife wanted they would be gone ( or probably moved for a while lol ) . Saying that be a turn on and exciting to buy new things eh 👗👡👠👙💄👡😛😛

Yes can totally relate to purging and think every crossdresser has experienced that at one time or another - I seem to have a nice selection of clothes and shoes / boots now so would hate to throw them out but if my wife wanted they would be gone ( or probably moved for a while lol ) . Saying that be a turn on and exciting to buy new things eh 👗👡👠👙💄👡😛😛
I love buying new things too but often imagined how grand my wardrobe would have been if I had never purged. I used to throw out a lot of things I was very attached to then regretted it. I tried once to just pack them up and store them in some remote place but it doesn't have the same effect

Wow, I don't wish I was born a female because id be the biggest whore on 2 feet. But I do wish I could suck a mans cock. Never had the oppertunity and I don't trust anyone. Kinda sad I just want to try it to see if I enjoy. I daydream of swallowing a huge hot load and licking him dry after all I think I know how Id like it lol. I guess I may be bi but I don't really know