How many of you cucks wish you were born female?

sub2femdom

Male
From
PA, US
I'm just curious about how many cucks out there feel like a female trapped in mans body, or just fantasize about it, or whatever else along those lines.

Me personally, I like to cross-dress sometimes and fantasize that I'm a girl. I enjoy mixing chastity with it, and I fantasize about being the girl, and in one fantasy, I'm get to enjoy all that a cock has to offer. I'm always fantasizing about what a cock would feel like if I had a pussy and how hot it would be getting fucked good by a handsome man with a nice package. Sure, I can experience the anal side of it, but watching women get turned on, fucked, squirting or creaming at times .. it's just amazing. I read in a psychology book that women can experience 10 times the sensations as men and their orgasms average more than three times longer. If anything I guess I envy women for their sexuality. The cuckold play really does it for me :)

What's it like for you other cucks?

I agree cuckold play really does it for me too. I'd say there are many sub genres of cuckold play and it's about experimenting to see which one works best for one's dynamic. I've done a lot of experimenting. For me though, if I had female tendencies or feeling like a woman trapped inside a mans body I don't know if cuckolding would give me the kick it does purely because I am male with all the thoughts and processes that go with being one. It might be interesting to find out if women who are cuck-queened have similar feelings of angst/jealousy/humiliation/submission when their husband is playing?

Mr 4

Apart from the thoughts of being trapped in male body I can relate to most of what is written. I most definitely thought that if I were a woman, I would love to get dicked often lol
Fortunately I do know what is it to take a mans penis in your mouth so I know what a girl feels and I do like it.
I do think soon enough I will allow a man to fuck me and I dont mind wearing lingerie for the occasion, just searching for the right person.
However I'm a bit of a switch. Depending on the person I'm with I can be dominant also, but I do preffer to submit when it comes to sex.
For example while I was living with one of my best friends I naturally was more submissive. Did laundry, housework, made sure it is clean etc, cooked often.
So for me it varies from situation to situation.
Cant place any labels I just know I like it

I enjoy being both a man and a women.
I have been a totally feminzed sub sissy slave for decades and love it. I love femine attire, and enjoy lingerie. However, I have a Ying/Yang personality. In the real world I have 100% alpha,who must win in a sport competetion,and at work must be boss.
At home, I am I enjoy being feminized,emascualted, humiliated and subjugated. I cook,clean,do laundry, and serve meals. My wife enjoys emascualting me with an audience and I love it.

I enjoy being both a man and a women.
I have been a totally feminzed sub sissy slave for decades and love it. I love femine attire, and enjoy lingerie. However, I have a Ying/Yang personality. In the real world I have 100% alpha,who must win in a sport competetion,and at work must be boss.
At home, I am I enjoy being feminized,emascualted, humiliated and subjugated. I cook,clean,do laundry, and serve meals. My wife enjoys emascualting me with an audience and I love it.
I too am much like yourself. I teach martial arts and I own a business where I have many employees. When I'm out I'm the boss and act the part of the tough guy who talks about pussy around my buddies, but at home I dress in short skirts, dresses, panties, stockings, tight yoga pants with a built in camel toe (so cool), heels and more. I leave the room and sometimes even go away for a weekend to leave my lovely wife with her lover. I will sometimes greet him at the door wearing my prissy outfits and hand him a beer as he comes in the door, he loves it. I enjoy knowing a good man with a huge cock is fucking my pretty lady and leaving his semen deep inside of her and enjoy it very much when she shows me the "evidence". Sometimes when I'll go away with a male fuck buddy (when my wife has her lover over for a weekend) and I dress up very pretty for him. I suck his cock and he fucks me in the missionary position while he kisses me deeply, then leaves his semen inside of me just like my wife's lover does with her, and I love it!! My wife got me started many years ago when she had me wearing panties all the time. Then one evening she told me to suck her boyfriend's cock and I did it, and enjoyed it. A few months later she had me bend over a chair and let him fuck me, it was unnerving at first but after awhile I found that it felt amazing and I came harder than I ever did in the past while fucking her. A cock is an amazing organ and is so versatile, and I love to play with one as often as I can. I guess I'm more gay than straight but I'm happy and my wife loves to know that I'm happy being me. She started cucking me almost 17 years ago and I haven't fucked her in about 9 years and I don't miss it because I was always a dud in bed, tiny cock and cum in minutes. I also cook most meals, clean the house and change the sheets when my wife and her lover leave a huge wet spot in our bed. So I totally understand you and I love to be a "female" as often as I can, including being fucked like one. Try fucking yourself with a dildo while you're in a dress or lingerie, pull your panties aside and lube up well and get to experience being the "lady" :)

Interesting thread. I do think when men imagine being a woman they discount the differences that mens experience of sexuality vs womans brings to the equation. Woman generally can find willing partners, men have to work at it a bit harder but woman to be as promiscuous as men is much rarer. Its not clear how much of this is from the way we are socialized to be men or woman and how much of it is biology. I know I'm envious of the sexual freedom I perceive woman to have. Woman have much more freedom than men to dress the way they want, choose from multiple partners, sleep with other woman and are judged much less harshly than men for those activities even in the swinging community. The downside for woman is all the issues they have to deal with that men are mostly oblivious too. I can appreciate where your coming from. When I see an attractive woman I can imagine how enjoyable it is to be desired and unlitmately fucked by horny men. Every time I hear my wife cum which seems to last for several minutes I wish mens orgasms were similar. I think we each bring our own sexuality to the table so the experience is different for all of us and possibly changes over time. When I was younger my biggest thrill was seeing woman fuck each other and having a fmf threesome. As I've gotten older I much more enjoy sharing a horny guy with my wife. Part of it may just be how much easier it is to find willing men who want to have fun with us. I also think as you age its possible to become more comfortable with your sexuality and I'm much less worried about any "gay" labels that as a younger man were much harder to accept. The first time I had a cock cum in my mouth (that had just been fucking my wife) I realized why woman could enjoy this soo much. The same goes with getting fucked by a hard dick. I know I don't feel like a woman trapped in a mans body but can appreciate the feelings that woman must experience when getting used by a horny guy that wants to get off. So to each their own, I'll happily enjoy my VS panties, dressing up for the guys that get off on it, share whatever cock my wife wants to enjoy and continue to have what I think of as pussy envy. Not to close on a downer but my wife likes to remind me of all the negatives that go with owning a pussy like monthly periods, uti's and all that.

Last edited:
Interesting thread. I do think when men imagine being a woman they discount the differences that mens experience of sexuality vs womans brings to the equation. Woman generally can find willing partners, men have to work at it a bit harder but woman to be as promiscuous as men is much rarer. Its not clear how much of this is from the way we are socialized to be men or woman and how much of it is biology. I know I'm envious of the sexual freedom I perceive woman to have. Woman have much more freedom than men to dress the way they want, choose from multiple partners, sleep with other woman and are judged much less harshly than men for those activities even in the swinging community. The downside for woman is all the issues they have to deal with that men are mostly oblivious too. I can appreciate where your coming from. When I see an attractive woman I can imagine how enjoyable it is to be desired and unlitmately fucked by horny men. Every time I hear my wife cum which seems to last for several minutes I wish mens orgasms were similar. I think we each bring our own sexuality to the table so the experience is different for all of us and possibly changes over time. When I was younger my biggest thrill was seeing woman fuck each other and having a fmf threesome. As I've gotten older I much more enjoy sharing a horny guy with my wife. Part of it may just be how much easier it is to find willing men who want to have fun with us. I also think as you age its possible to become more comfortable with your sexuality and I'm much less worried about any "gay" labels that as a younger man were much harder to accept. The first time I had a cock cum in my mouth (that had just been fucking my wife) I realized why woman could enjoy this soo much. The same goes with getting fucked by a hard dick. I know I don't feel like a woman trapped in a mans body but can appreciate the feelings that woman must experience when getting used by a horny guy that wants to get off. So to each their own, I'll happily enjoy my VS panties, dressing up for the guys that get off on it, share whatever cock my wife wants to enjoy and continue to have what I think of as pussy envy. Not to close on a downer but my wife likes to remind me of all the negatives that go with owning a pussy like monthly periods, uti's and all that.
That's a lot to chew on, and you make a lot of good points. I pretty much agree with all of it. It was more of just a basic fantasy of mine, I do understand the reality is far from the fantasy, and that's not my only fantasy, I have so many :)

I wanted to ask about the part about wearing VS panties for your wife and her men, does wearing panties make you feel any different than not wearing panties or wearing boxers? Or is it just a prop to you, or something else?

As a part time full crossdresser I too relate to many points raised - i would say in my case I am helped by not being hairy ( only need to shave once a week ) so maybe I have more female genes and love everything femme which my awesome wife helps me with , I Only have panties in my drawer and holdups/ pantyhose etc , wear a touch of eyeshadow every day - sort of getting ready for work if you like , I love to do housework etc when dressed and would say I have to keep the woman in me in check . Otherwise I work in an auto shop , ride motorbikes , was a black belt in taekwondo ( eons ago ) and have done a load of scuba diving and love being a guy too , not submissive at all dressed or not , love having a cock and using it but just feels so good to get dressed up and cross my legs lol . My wife has commented that I seem to be a happier person and more relaxed when I am Sharon ( my girlie name ) . We going away this weekend to Lake District and bike panniers will have dresses , make up , heels , vibrators and lots more packed in - just amazing to do all that .

"Womans" lingerie and panties just show off the human form better than traditional mens clothing. My wife gave me some VS panties that she did not care for and thats hot all on its own. They make me feel sexy and I like the fun of doing something just a little taboo. Sexy clothes also have an effect on men so their is that. I wore panties once when I was fucked by one of our friends and seeing me in panties when I stripped was definately a turn on for him. We have another friend who would like dress me up completely and fuck me and I have not tried that yet although just buying the clothes was a turn on.

As a part time full crossdresser I too relate to many points raised - i would say in my case I am helped by not being hairy ( only need to shave once a week ) so maybe I have more female genes and love everything femme which my awesome wife helps me with , I Only have panties in my drawer and holdups/ pantyhose etc , wear a touch of eyeshadow every day - sort of getting ready for work if you like , I love to do housework etc when dressed and would say I have to keep the woman in me in check . Otherwise I work in an auto shop , ride motorbikes , was a black belt in taekwondo ( eons ago ) and have done a load of scuba diving and love being a guy too , not submissive at all dressed or not , love having a cock and using it but just feels so good to get dressed up and cross my legs lol . My wife has commented that I seem to be a happier person and more relaxed when I am Sharon ( my girlie name ) . We going away this weekend to Lake District and bike panniers will have dresses , make up , heels , vibrators and lots more packed in - just amazing to do all that .
Glad you can share this with your wife. Does she enjoy your dressing up or just tolerate it?

Glad you can share this with your wife. Does she enjoy your dressing up or just tolerate it?
Well my wife knew after about my occasional cross dressing when we first got together - enjoy or tolerate - about 50-50 maybe give or take - she knows it makes me happy but she has encouraged me by suggesting things , we have girlie chats about clothes / make up / shoes etc and she mostly initiates it , if I want to do something more I always ask her before if she is ok with it and her general nature is such if she didn’t want me to she would say . We have our weekends away where we dress up , have a dance and have amazing sex . Maybe it is higher than 50-50 then and only real hindrance to me dressing up more is a 27 year old notices everything stepdaughter so we have to be extra careful , if she is out my wife will say why don’t you put a top and leggings on and touch of make up so yes I think she does enjoy it , and it definitely brings us closer as a couple . Definitely recommend it 😀💄👠👗👙💅👡👄

Well my wife knew after about my occasional cross dressing when we first got together - enjoy or tolerate - about 50-50 maybe give or take - she knows it makes me happy but she has encouraged me by suggesting things , we have girlie chats about clothes / make up / shoes etc and she mostly initiates it , if I want to do something more I always ask her before if she is ok with it and her general nature is such if she didn’t want me to she would say . We have our weekends away where we dress up , have a dance and have amazing sex . Maybe it is higher than 50-50 then and only real hindrance to me dressing up more is a 27 year old notices everything stepdaughter so we have to be extra careful , if she is out my wife will say why don’t you put a top and leggings on and touch of make up so yes I think she does enjoy it , and it definitely brings us closer as a couple . Definitely recommend it 😀💄👠👗👙💅👡👄
What you describe is a bit more than 50/50. Glad you can have fun together. I do think being open with your partner about your sexual feelings certainly creates a greater bond. We knew early on in our relationship that we wanted to do our sexual exploring together. I want to be the guy my wife shares all her "secrets" with. I think the word is compersion. I truly get excited by her excitement and I don't ever want her to feel that she would have to hide anything from me. I think we can all have mixed feelings about stuff like this, one minute she may be handing me her panties or cumming home with a freshly fucked pussy and then at the same time she would tell me that part of her would like it if I was too jealous to share her. I can relate a bit to the 27 year old stepdaughter. My daughter gets uncomfotable any time she see's her mom dressed in anything she considers inapropriate. Its so odd to me as she was raised in a pretty open house but she projects a certain image on us as her parents and in many subtle way that may put a damper on my wife. For example if my daughter will be over I know my wife is more likely to wear her "mom" bathing suit at the pool. Enjoy this site for the exhange of ideas with like minded people.

That’s a no for me
And me too - I love the dressing up and make up etc and try to be as femme as I can but I see it similar To an actor playing a role - my wife asked me when she saw me dressed for the first time ( made her dinner lol ) was I interested in men and did I want to become a woman ? . When she learned that was a big no one both counts she relaxed a lot which was understandable I guess - so is being a straight full crossdresser a rarity ? - love everything it takes to be a part time woman , clothes , make up etc etc but happy and love being a guy too .

What you describe is a bit more than 50/50. Glad you can have fun together. I do think being open with your partner about your sexual feelings certainly creates a greater bond. We knew early on in our relationship that we wanted to do our sexual exploring together. I want to be the guy my wife shares all her "secrets" with. I think the word is compersion. I truly get excited by her excitement and I don't ever want her to feel that she would have to hide anything from me. I think we can all have mixed feelings about stuff like this, one minute she may be handing me her panties or cumming home with a freshly fucked pussy and then at the same time she would tell me that part of her would like it if I was too jealous to share her. I can relate a bit to the 27 year old stepdaughter. My daughter gets uncomfotable any time she see's her mom dressed in anything she considers inapropriate. Its so odd to me as she was raised in a pretty open house but she projects a certain image on us as her parents and in many subtle way that may put a damper on my wife. For example if my daughter will be over I know my wife is more likely to wear her "mom" bathing suit at the pool. Enjoy this site for the exhange of ideas with like minded people.
Well at the start it was around 50/50 with I think my wife tolerating it but I have never pushed it or put it in her face , anything and everything was with her ok . Now she has realised I think that it makes us both happy and closer as a couple to share it and she in fact sometimes asks why haven’t I got some mascara or eye shadow etc on or wearing some womens clothing of some sort - I wish mines would hand me spunk filled panties . Yes it’s her total demeanour and her life in general that affects us because she really doesn’t have one - she is such a fucking boring person and plays for her mothers attention. By pretending to be sick etc when we are plannning to go away for a break etc , her mother feels ( and all her family ) sorry for her because she has no boyfriend , no friends / no real interests hobby’s / etc that I know off and know she likes the attention - I’m the bad guy cause I see it from the outside and see through her act - she is a real downer on our relationship - I even offered her the extra money she needed for a deposit on her own flat but wouldn’t take it for all the reasons above .

I have been a crossdresser for almost all of my life. My wife found a small stash of my panties and now she is feminizing me which makes me very happy. I would love for her to take the next step and make me a true sissy cuckold. I would love to be a COMPLETE woman and live the rest of my life as a woman! Here is how I have transitioned!

Attachments

• 20220104_115209.jpg
    20220104_115209.jpg
    525.2 KB · Views: 27