Girlfriend agrees

bencuck

Couple
From
Germany
Hello guys my name is Ben and I am 26 years old. I spoke with my girlfriend about being a cuckold and she accepted to have sex with other women because I want her to be free in our relationship and explore her sexuality,she is still shy about this experience but she is a nudist.

She knows that I am also bisexual, bottom and have a relatively small penis.

My question is, if she starts to have sex with other men or women, does it hurt our relationship? I love to be a cuckold but I am afraid due to the fact that my penis small and she is a hot girl maybe sex with other guys and girls change her mind about me.

What do you think? Will she cheat?

Reactions: Vincenzo
Hello guys my name is Ben and I am 26 years old. I spoke with my girlfriend about being a cuckold and she accepted to have sex with other women because I want her to be free in our relationship and explore her sexuality,she is still shy about this experience but she is a nudist.

She knows that I am also bisexual, bottom and have a relatively small penis.

My question is, if she starts to have sex with other men or women, does it hurt our relationship? I love to be a cuckold but I am afraid due to the fact that my penis small and she is a hot girl maybe sex with other guys and girls change her mind about me.

What do you think? Will she cheat?
It's not cheating if you like it, and definitely not if you encourage it