How many of you get turned on by the thought of having their wife get pregnant by someone else? And is any couple thinking of making it a reality?

Insemination and impregnation role-play are not uncommon for couples in this lifestyle. Some go further, spanning the gap from fantasy to realization, with actual impregnation.

KK and I have kept this in the fantasy domain, but we have 'live played' insemination/impregnation encounters a number of times. Those encounters have included gangbang scenarios, in which the bangers all were led to believe they had the opportunity to impregnate KK anonymously, and encounters with a single, 'select' male chosen to impregnate KK.

We've found both themes equally hot. The participant(s) all believed that they were knocking my wife up, which made the fucking extra-hot, something beyond the routine. Seeing KK with her legs in the air, taking a big cock deep into her pussy, getting pumped full of hot, sticky cum, then positioned with her pelvis rocked back, to retain the stranger's cum is indescribably hot.

Having said all that, we'd never consider actual impregnation and bringing another kid into the mix.

Reactions: sterling and groot
I like the idea of my wife's boyfriend getting her pregnant (in fantasy anyways). I honestly don't know how I would react if it happened in reality.

They have known each other since they were 12, were highschool sweethearts, and now they've been dating for 6 years (her and I have been together for 16 years, and married 14 years) and been making love/fucking on-and-off for 20+ years ... So there's a LONG history between them.
Going back to my teens, I've always found pregnant women to incredibly beautiful and beyond SEXY.

I personally don't want any more children, though my wife has expressed her desire to have one more. This is where her boyfriend would come in. My wife and I have 6 kids between us. I already had a 5 year old daughter with an ex-girlfriend when I met my I met my wife, and she had an 8 month old daughter when we met. My oldest daughter is now 22 and has a 2 year old son, my step-daughter is 16, 14 year old twins (boy and girl), a 12 year old daughter and a 6 year old daughter... So I'm NOT unfamiliar with being around pregnant women. I'm also not oblivious to the fact that women don't always see themselves as incredibly beautiful and sexy while they're pregnant... But I must admit, I absolutely LOVED "serving/servicing" my wife in ANY way she desired while she was pregnant. Having a penchant for giving more than receiving, I was more than happy to oblige pretty much whatever she desired.

Although the idea of my wife getting pregnant by her boyfriend is really HOT... I think some things are better left as a fantasy than trying to make them reality.

Reactions: Xiahh
We are! My wife has been with other men since I first met her. She’s never really stopped dating and it has become just how we are. I think it would be weird if she wasn’t still dating. We are now at the point of activity trying for her to get pregnant by someone else. Her next ovulation cycle starts in a few weeks, so we will see. Fingers crossed!!

• Love
Reactions: Xiahh