How many of you had guilt feeling after cumming in beginning of lifestyle

although it's otherwise it gives a lot of pleasure thinking about everything related to the hotwife cuckolding lifestyle. It gives a momentary guilt in the beginning for new players after cumming. how many of you have same feeling and how to overcome it.
I used to have a 180 after cumming when I was young. I would dress up and then masterbate after which I felt remorse and would get out of my sissy clothes and briefly fantasize being a macho guy. It wouldn't last however. After all this time it's still with me a little bit. Probably why its difficult to eat my own cream when my wife orders it. At that point I'm doing it strictly to show my obedience but don't get as much of a thrill as when I'm denied orgasm and ordered to eat her lovers creampie.

It is common I think.
In the beginning I was asking myself am I normal, what would people think etc etc.
Moral questions and guilt is normal when you do something which is more on the taboo or forbidden side of accepted behaviour.
With time what helped me is the following:
- I made sure what I do is wanted and agreed between the people that participated, no 2nd guessing
- if I was to do things which after cumming I wouldn't do I made sure to do them before that, after arousal. After that if hesitation appears I asked myself did I enjoy it, if yes then all is good
- Sexual play doesn't have anything to do with other parts of my life. Having someone fuck my girlfriend doesnt make me less of a person, doesn't mean I dont love her, doesn't mean I'm beta
- Never accuse your partner for taking pleasure from someone else, jealousy is healthy only when it is with solid argument, like being lied to etc. Yes your girlfriend or wife might feel more pleasure from big dick or dominant behaviour, but doesn't mean she doesn't want you or will leave you
So thing along thise lines, just enjoy and be happy with your partner
P.s. with time you will be able to eat your own cum , even after you orgasm you get used to it when it makes your partner happy

It is fairly normal to feel regret, embarrassed, or unsure after some of your first encounters. The key is to talk about it with your partner and decide together how to proceed.

It is also why unless the first time was completely unplanned you need to talk about it outside the bedroom when you are not all horny BEFORE doing anything.

After our first time I was thrilled but afraid Elaine may have regrets or doubtls about doing it again

Keeping in mind she was 29 or 30 and we all had a lot of sexual energy we kept busy sucking and fucking until all were satiated. He thanked us profusely and left. We collapsed in bed asleep. In the morning I was afraid she would feel guilty and say never again. I asked her what she thought about everything that happened. She asked me if I had a good time. I assured her I had and she said great. I asked would she do it again and she said probably but it would have to our special secret and we must be discreet

After our first time I was thrilled but afraid Elaine may have regrets or doubtls about doing it again

Keeping in mind she was 29 or 30 and we all had a lot of sexual energy we kept busy sucking and fucking until all were satiated. He thanked us profusely and left. We collapsed in bed asleep. In the morning I was afraid she would feel guilty and say never again. I asked her what she thought about everything that happened. She asked me if I had a good time. I assured her I had and she said great. I asked would she do it again and she said probably but it would have to our special secret and we must be discreet
yes discreet is impaortant for us :)

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
Both of us did early in our adventures in to this lifestyle: she would feel like a cheating SLUT afterwards and my reassurances didn't help much....and I felt a ton of remorse after also, sharing my wife with other men when she didn't feel good about it either and I wasn't so sure I wanted to be sharing her.......but when she had her first affair that started behind my back, and was the result of a guy coming on to HER with no preplanned meeting for sex prior.....he was interested in HER and sex was the result, versus sex being the foregone decision and she felt "used" afterwards........THAT made all the difference for her!!

And laid the plan for the rest of our interactions in the lifestyle. She has affairs with guys she is interested in and who are interested in her BEFORE sex is discussed or decided upon. and I have dealt with my "post=orgasmic remorse" for the most part......there are a couple of guys that were "worrisome" in that she wanted more than just an affair with them, but those are the chances one takes when going down this road.

CW

I don't know about guilty feeling, but facing regret when the reality of the situation occurs and you watch your wife taken by another man such as in my case. You spend all these years trying to convince your wife, then when it happens, there is this "oh shit" moment, then you rethink things. Then was the case with me. In the end, I got what I asked for and what I deserved. It has improved our relationship, she has perfect satisfaction, but I had to give up something I thought I really wanted, and do want now for different reasons.

our only regret was we did it with a close friend of both of us. he was our first and we did it many times after that. Then one night when we were out with a different group of friends one of the men asked me if he could fuck my wife. He told me that my trusted friend told him and just about everyone else he was fucking my wife. I told him no and said she didn't want to do it with anyone else. after that we found another guy and kept it very descrete

It's normal. Known women who after the first time take long baths or showers to clean themselves because they feel dirty. Some get over it. Some don't

Mid 50s couple here. Not swingers at all. No sexy fun with others ever.
Long boring story on how we started. Bbq, hot tub, drinking. Several couples, one gal and 2 single guys. Early evening, cleaning up, 3 in the hot tub, one couple and the gal. Wife, me one cpl and one guy cleaning up. Cpl leaves. It's me, wife, last cpl, the single girl and a guy. Drunk, hot tub, girls get topless. Happened a few times befor, no big deal. Other cpl and the girl leaving, wife puts on my button shirt, unbuttoned and walks everyone to the door. So me, wife and the guy. Another drink in the kitchen befor returning to hot tub. Wife asks him what he thought of her gal friend, he says she's OK, blah, blah. Wife comments about the girls nice tits, wife comments about stuff like that all the time. We're sipping Jack, wife's shirt unbuttoned, easy to see her tits. Wife is drunk, ties the shirt tails together, that leaves her tits in plain view. Not really sure how it all went down but he's feeling her tits, they kiss for a sec, she looks at me, she says let's get naked and back into the hot tub. Done that befor so all is good. 10 min later he says he has to go. We're all naked in the kitchen, they hug goodbye, kiss again. Happened quick, not sure how, he fucked her over the back of the couch. Took maybe one minute. She looks at me like what just happened???? He splits. She starts crying, apologized over and over. We go to bed. Next day more crying, apologizing. We both were an emotional mess.
Like 3 months later, another bbq, same people plus 2 other cpls. Him, me and wife chat in the kitchen, apologize...all good but awkward as hell.
That night just about exact repeat of first time. He leaves right after. Wife crying. She takes a shower, we go to bed not saying anything. 15 minutes later she's fucking me like crazy. Next morning crying, apologies and we don't say much else.
Cpl of months....another bbq, late, us 3 in the kitchen, swim suits but she's topless. Same deal, they do the deed, he leaves, 2 min later were fucking like crazy.
Just kina progressed to him visiting more and more often. We're pretty comfy with it now, been over 4 years off and on. I'd say over a hundred times with him.
We take turns doing her, we all have a good time, wife enjoys more than she'll ever admit.
She has a lot of guilt about the whole deal as do I but it's crazy sexy and exotic. It's improved our sex like I can't explain.
Guilt ?....hell yes.

Reactions: niskeyguy
our only regret was we did it with a close friend of both of us. he was our first and we did it many times after that. Then one night when we were out with a different group of friends one of the men asked me if he could fuck my wife. He told me that my trusted friend told him and just about everyone else he was fucking my wife. I told him no and said she didn't want to do it with anyone else. after that we found another guy and kept it very descrete
That's our fear for sure. Our guy is really cool and no one knows.

I wouldn't call it guilt. The fantasy was exciting. Then it was also exciting when my wife decided to do it.
When, after the first time, he called me saying "I fucked my lover and I was also sucking", then it was scary that this could not be undone. I was afraid of how I would feel about it later. By now all my doubts are gone, all my feelings are positive. I love this lifestyle. :love:

44407537.jpg

Reactions: Manfred15
It is common I think.
In the beginning I was asking myself am I normal, what would people think etc etc.
Moral questions and guilt is normal when you do something which is more on the taboo or forbidden side of accepted behaviour.
With time what helped me is the following:
- I made sure what I do is wanted and agreed between the people that participated, no 2nd guessing
- if I was to do things which after cumming I wouldn't do I made sure to do them before that, after arousal. After that if hesitation appears I asked myself did I enjoy it, if yes then all is good
- Sexual play doesn't have anything to do with other parts of my life. Having someone fuck my girlfriend doesnt make me less of a person, doesn't mean I dont love her, doesn't mean I'm beta
- Never accuse your partner for taking pleasure from someone else, jealousy is healthy only when it is with solid argument, like being lied to etc. Yes your girlfriend or wife might feel more pleasure from big dick or dominant behaviour, but doesn't mean she doesn't want you or will leave you
So thing along thise lines, just enjoy and be happy with your partner
P.s. with time you will be able to eat your own cum , even after you orgasm you get used to it when it makes your partner happy
The Jealousy never goes away, I have a Big cock but I hate it sometimes stroking and after I climax....The Jealousy gets channeled into erotic energy if you keep at it, what I mean is the jealousy simultaneously will start to turn you hard watching or listening, even if shes on a work trip and you get a text pic or dirty text....Its a form so sado machochistic energy Stags and Cucks get used to. That's why I draw the line at no cock cage for me. Its being able to enjoy that erotic energy is what makes enjoy watching her again or joining in. Everyone is different. I like to Watch and Fuck.;sometimes just wait until home or the guest/Bull leaves. If any cucks want to chat abotu angst or Jealousy share experiences Ill be down for a chat. I dont think Ill ever lost the Jealousy. I just know how to make it fun now.

Attachments

• HW face blurr.png
    HW face blurr.png
    251.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Indian HW Bust side 2.png
    Indian HW Bust side 2.png
    316.8 KB · Views: 29
The Jealousy never goes away, I have a Big cock but I hate it sometimes stroking and after I climax....The Jealousy gets channeled into erotic energy if you keep at it, what I mean is the jealousy simultaneously will start to turn you hard watching or listening, even if shes on a work trip and you get a text pic or dirty text....Its a form so sado machochistic energy Stags and Cucks get used to. That's why I draw the line at no cock cage for me. Its being able to enjoy that erotic energy is what makes enjoy watching her again or joining in. Everyone is different. I like to Watch and Fuck.;sometimes just wait until home or the guest/Bull leaves. If any cucks want to chat abotu angst or Jealousy share experiences Ill be down for a chat. I dont think Ill ever lost the Jealousy. I just know how to make it fun now.
i think its comon. I always let the other guy cum first. It's like forplay for me to watch him and her go at it. I will join in a little sometimes. But once I am ready and he has cum I will jump right in. After I am done, most times the other guy is ready for 2nds. thats when I get a little jealouse. not always but sometimes

It's common in this lifestyle for both the husband and wife to experience a blend of positive, and negative feelings about the sex, especially early on.

Guilt (perhaps stemming from worries about being selfish or self-serving), remorse, regret, disappointment, self-loathing/disgust, anxiety and other negative emotions often crop up in the moment, especially after orgasm (and in the male, ejaculation), in part because of the sudden endorphin changes during a sexual experience.

When we first started, I sometimes felt a blend of remorse/regret, self-loathing (I was supporting my wife fucking strange men), and a little guilt, associated with concern that KK was doing this for me, and not for herself.

As to how to get this to pass, I'm not offering advice, just experience; I started to look for acceptance, both in my desire to see KK enjoying sex with other men, and the positive things, the sensuality, eroticism, passion in the experience.

You likely won't have these emotions in isolation - your wife may experience them too. With KK, it was regret/guilt that she was breaking her vows, that I was seeing her "being a whore with strange men," or that she was "enjoying herself too much." Those feelings caused her to change her behavior, sometimes back-peddle away from indulging her desires, or "throttle" herself in various ways - requiring condom use, doing oral or handjobs only, similar stuff. She was able to get past that by knowing that I was OK with the situation, and allowing herself to forget about the vanilla world, and enjoy the raw sex.