How many other men have deposited their semen in your wife's ass during your marriage?

Do husbands feel a slight tinge of sadness when their wife orgasms as her lover buttfucks her?

• Total voters
My wife Anna only fucks bareback, hundreds of creampies from other men in the vagina and also in the anus, however she loves swallowing sperm very much, in numerous gangbangs even of 6 or 7 men

Attachments

• 3 copia.jpg
    3 copia.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 248
  • 17a.jpg
    17a.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 222
  • 18a.jpg
    18a.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 221
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 213
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 207
  • 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 190
  • amante-2.jpg
    amante-2.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 188
  • amante-7.jpg
    amante-7.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 199
  • anal-ceampie.jpg
    anal-ceampie.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 229
  • appena-riempita-dal-nero.jpg
    appena-riempita-dal-nero.jpg
    312.8 KB · Views: 221
  • culo-sfondato-dal-bull-.jpg
    culo-sfondato-dal-bull-.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 205
  • IMGP2872.jpg
    IMGP2872.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 180
  • IMGP2891.jpg
    IMGP2891.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 192
  • inculata-da-singoli-5.jpg
    inculata-da-singoli-5.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 192
  • pronta-all'accoppiamento-5.jpg
    pronta-all'accoppiamento-5.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 192
  • Riempita-di-sperma-sal-bull.jpg
    Riempita-di-sperma-sal-bull.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 206
  • adoro-lo-sperma.jpg
    adoro-lo-sperma.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 216
  • pompa-nera.jpg
    pompa-nera.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 211
  • sperma-nero.jpg
    sperma-nero.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 206
  • two blacks 20.jpg
    two blacks 20.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 220
My wife's had unprotected anal sex with about six men that I know of during our marriage, with all of them shooting hot globs of spunk up her rectum - some multiple times.

View attachment 434895
My wife used to love anal sex before the kids came along! I used to cum in there often and she would have great orgasms with me fucking her ass! But giving birth has left her with some scar tissue and it is painful to achieve anal sex now! Shame....!

• Wow
Reactions: slappin8silly57
More than a few! It's never been a real thing for her, but when she's feeling like a sub and she's forced on her knees, he takes her long, thick, auburn hair and pulls it back just as his dick goes in hard and fast, she cums every time! It's very hot to watch, and usually I'll give her my dick to suck as I watch him fuck her ass! But, those are not her best blow jobs as mostly her mouth is open from moaning as he pounds her.

When we've set up gang bangs for her, she loves being spit roasted with the guys trading positions and fucking her ass and cunt multiple times.

Last edited:
Given all of your experience, did you enjoy it? Would you do it again?
My wife had sex with her boyfriend when I was away. She said he was doggy fucking her and she said “ I want you to fuck my ass” She told him go easy because he has a thick cock. Once he was in and started fucking her ass she came masterbating. She said he came quickly in and on her ass. As she gets older she likes anal. The nice thing is just thinking about him her pussy gets so wet.

During our marriage, there’ve been none other than myself…as far as I can know. Before, 2 that she admitted to, both during her university days while we were dating seriously. She did it quite a number of times with one, after discovering how orgasmic she could be that way with him. And yes, he was hung but knew what he was doing and never pushed her too fast or hard. Didn’t know at the time but much later came to know beyond a doubt, that her positive experiences with him between her cheeks figured in how I, very soon after, wound up there myself, when she flatly asked me for it- stunning me while I was contentedly rimming her - saying it was time for us to try it. Unbeknownst to me, it was the first time for only one of us.

From the beginning I’d always licked and eaten her ass and she loved it(still does), would even climax that way(still does!), but I hadn’t pressed the issue at all and we’d progressed no further down the backdoor path together…when she started taking other dicks there and everywhere else.

Major turn-on still for me, knowing she was spreading her cheeks for other young men, getting off big-time for months while enthusiastically encouraging and commanding my ongoing oral attention there, knowing that everyone in the circle of her desire was getting just what they needed.

Last edited:
My wife ass is very addictive to me and other men. They all say the same thing which confirms how I feel about her ass. It’s is addictive and out of this world. I love seeing other men react to it. Especially primal alpha males. They seem to have a natural lustful urge to sniff her aroma and eat her ass like I do. The smell is intoxicating. A few guys have cum from the smell alone. Just like I have. It’s more powerful than any drug. It’s gets you high. The sight of her cheeks is a something to behold. They make me weak and submissive. Also aggressive as a cave man after another man has bent her over and cum on her ass. I take pictures to savor the memories.

Attachments

• 2529D65E-8AFD-4FAB-9E09-759A26961590.jpeg
    2529D65E-8AFD-4FAB-9E09-759A26961590.jpeg
    473.8 KB · Views: 130
  • 26CDE735-3EFB-41A7-81DC-B395668FAD0E.jpeg
    26CDE735-3EFB-41A7-81DC-B395668FAD0E.jpeg
    539.1 KB · Views: 111
  • 2FC8793D-B306-42ED-9E24-DD2BDF699B9A.jpeg
    2FC8793D-B306-42ED-9E24-DD2BDF699B9A.jpeg
    491.4 KB · Views: 105
  • 4C9264FD-D427-462D-9317-B2BC86A17769.jpeg
    4C9264FD-D427-462D-9317-B2BC86A17769.jpeg
    489.2 KB · Views: 95
  • 4BB40F83-9F4C-4C87-BA82-EAF2FDA1AECF.jpeg
    4BB40F83-9F4C-4C87-BA82-EAF2FDA1AECF.jpeg
    550.3 KB · Views: 104
During our marriage, there’ve been none other than myself…as far as I can know. Before, 2 that she admitted to, both during her university days while we were dating seriously. She did it quite a number of times with one, after discovering how orgasmic she could be that way with him. He was hung but knew what he was doing and never pushed her too fast or hard. Didn’t know at the time but much later came to know beyond a doubt, that her positive experiences with him figured in how I, very soon after, ended up there myself, when she asked for it- surprising me while I was rimming her - and said she wanted to try it. Unbeknownst to me it was the first time for only one of us.

From the beginning I’d always licked and eaten her ass and she loved it(still does), would even climax that way(still does!), but I hadn’t pressed the issue and we’d progressed no further down the backdoor path together…when she started taking other dicks there.

Major turn-on still for me, knowing she was spreading her cheeks for other young men, getting off big-time for months while enthusiastically encouraging and commanding my ongoing oral attention there, knowing everyone was getting satisfaction.
I've always found that proper gentle attention to my lovers little bottoms leads to success, and I've been successful nearly 100% of my attempts. As far as I can tell, too many guys just try a little spit and go for it. Rarely ends well. Gentle massaging (while kissing or doing oral on her pussy), a little rimming, and pretty soon they are moaning and ready. Some will ask for it directly. Others will be pushing their little butts in the air but don't want to come across as nasty sluts so won't ask. In those cases, go for it but be gentle and use lots of lube. Sloppy seconds works great. If not available, use KY or Astroglide. Slip and slide a little on her bum. Pretty soon she'll be pushing back against you and the head will start to enter. If she's a regular, it will slide right in and you can proceed pretty easily. If she's a beginner, take it slow. Push gently and let her adjust. You WILL be rewarded. Once she is comfortable, her bum will relax and you can go at a rate she can handle. Treat her gently though if you ever hope for a return. Let her dictate the pace.