How many panty wearing sissy cucks here.

On occasion, is this how you are supposed to wear them? Doing laundry at the hotel and this sexy young milf was in front of me, she forgot to hit the start on her washer… I was nice enough to start it for her, after I took 5-pairs of panties back to my room! Kept the best smelling pair and whore them under my mask all day at work the next day. Mmmmmmmmm

Attachments

• 0CE19B07-8F7E-4C7C-B64A-8179C97DAE4D.jpeg
    0CE19B07-8F7E-4C7C-B64A-8179C97DAE4D.jpeg
    791.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 3F554ECD-4B10-4319-A5CD-DA6AF7A4D73D.jpeg
    3F554ECD-4B10-4319-A5CD-DA6AF7A4D73D.jpeg
    456.3 KB · Views: 20
  • BDF7F9E3-9D77-419F-9448-07DB51F6240A.jpeg
    BDF7F9E3-9D77-419F-9448-07DB51F6240A.jpeg
    393.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 84FE11FC-7C7A-4B66-9933-C5D6FC47A6FD.jpeg
    84FE11FC-7C7A-4B66-9933-C5D6FC47A6FD.jpeg
    356 KB · Views: 19
  • F3C16D5A-95B2-420B-B73D-3E69C3B37427.jpeg
    F3C16D5A-95B2-420B-B73D-3E69C3B37427.jpeg
    348.4 KB · Views: 17
i,m wearing panties&stockings&high heels everyday and sometimes in public,i,ve got open relationship with older men,65yrs old,and he loves to show me off to his friends and sometimes if it,s not to risky in public,he ordered me to show what a slutty gurl and being naughty for teasing the lovely sexy people here ,it,s the hottest place on the web with honest ,natural,very sexy women&men,i confess that i allways cum when visiting wife wants to play,and also because i,m orderd by my lover and lick it up,he wants also that i,m open to share my stories,doing tasks,send pics,be contrlled and teased online,e-mail&chat,i hope someone likes it to play with me

Attachments

• fishnet.jpg
    fishnet.jpg
    444.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 525977-CECBBA682B81A706869FB6E18D7DBF94_300_sq.jpg
    525977-CECBBA682B81A706869FB6E18D7DBF94_300_sq.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Lens_1634383199096.mp4
    12.1 MB
Thats great, but the site isnt for kinky gay men
Well for starters I’m not a kinky gay man so don’t assume anything about me and if you read the forum sub groups it clearly states ‘ bi sissy cuckold ‘ which is what these posts were for and for quite a few others too , I also have posts relating to my journey with my wife and I in relation to sharing her

Well for starters I’m not a kinky gay man so don’t assume anything about me and if you read the forum sub groups it clearly states ‘ bi sissy cuckold ‘ which is what these posts were for and for quite a few others too , I also have posts relating to my journey with my wife and I in relation to sharing her
No my friend, it is for couples who may have a sissy cuck hubby and usually sub as his wife wants wants to play with other men, it isnt for a sissy cross dresser to fantasise that maybe his wife will join him at some point and so till she does you will post lots of pics of you in panties, wheres the wife?cos , sorry to repeat myself but u really do need need to read the basic rules guidlines and it says this site isnt for gay men trying to meet other men its for couples , some of which might include a cuck sissy hubby and has a wife who wants sex with others.cuckolding is nothing to do with sissy hubbys, youre way off the mark.

So u dont need to be snoopsissy on ur own , no matter what the forum topic clearly states..sissy hubbys are in the back seat happy to be involved but u want the starring role.its not about you sissy and ur knicker pics.its not about ur sissy fantasies, its all about the hotwife with sissy cucky boy being a mere sidenote.you think its clever having a couple profile which you hijack so u can post stuff that most of us have no interest.guys like you have ruined the swingers l s. jmho.

So u dont need to be snoopsissy on ur own , no matter what the forum topic clearly states..sissy hubbys are in the back seat happy to be involved but u want the starring role.its not about you sissy and ur knicker pics.its not about ur sissy fantasies, its all about the hotwife with sissy cucky boy being a mere sidenote.you think its clever having a couple profile which you hijack so u can post stuff that most of us have no interest.guys like you have ruined the swingers l s. jmho.
For starters I didn’t hi jack any couples profile - I have posted many pics of my wife I don’t need to justify anything to do with myself and my wife - I will say again the posts relating to wearing knickers etc was posted under the correct sub heading ie bi sissies cuckold - so therefore why were you looking at that part of the forum then if you have no interest in any of it ? And also as a STRAIGHT man and husband having also tried swinging / threesomes etc etc - if you have no interest in any of it - don’t look at it - don’t comment on it - look at stuff you are interested in - it’s easy I could comment on your situation and assume lots of things about you , why you feel the need to take offence at a forum sub group when there are plenty of sub groups more of interest to you I’m sure as a single male - It any of my posts or others on the sissy cuckold sub group offend you - look elsewhere 👎