How many panty wearing sissy cucks here.

For starters I didn’t hi jack any couples profile - I have posted many pics of my wife I don’t need to justify anything to do with myself and my wife - I will say again the posts relating to wearing knickers etc was posted under the correct sub heading ie bi sissies cuckold - so therefore why were you looking at that part of the forum then if you have no interest in any of it ? And also as a STRAIGHT man and husband having also tried swinging / threesomes etc etc - if you have no interest in any of it - don’t look at it - don’t comment on it - look at stuff you are interested in - it’s easy I could comment on your situation and assume lots of things about you , why you feel the need to take offence at a forum sub group when there are plenty of sub groups more of interest to you I’m sure as a single male - It any of my posts or others on the sissy cuckold sub group offend you - look elsewhere 👎
Youre welcome to comment but there is only 1 question really???what the fuck are you doing here as a sissy , there is tons of sites that cater for men like you , appreciate ur panty pics etc...so why have u chosen a hotwife/cuckold themed site, which, btw. has absolutely fuck all to do with crossdressing , men in knickers, etc., To share ur unwanted fantasies. Dont give a shit what the forum topic is about you should not be on a swinger based lifestyle site to show off ur pantie pics, however there is lots of sites with mem be ers like you who are sissies.even if your wife is an active hotwife that doesnt mean that you interest others it means that a hotwife has a sissy cuck knicker wearing hubby who she may or may not involve.you are only there if she allow s you. Read the site rules properly before you reply.its not for gay/bi men trying to hook up with men.

My hubby will wear panties when I tell him to, & be a sissy slut when I command it. I couldn't love him more xx
Thats great to hear, how would u feel if he was a sissy slut on here using the oldchestnut couples profile, pretending he was looking for a bull for you, but in reality he was hoping to entice a bull with his knicker pics for himself.

Thats great to hear, how would u feel if he was a sissy slut on here using the oldchestnut couples profile, pretending he was looking for a bull for you, but in reality he was hoping to entice a bull with his knicker pics for himself.
So long as it's with my permission xx

So long as it's with my permission xx
Exactly, i was saying that cuckolding,hotwifing etc. Has nothing at all to do with sissy men, many cucks are sissy but they are NOT part of the lifestyle and 99% of bulls or regular single men on the scene have zero interest in any cuck sissies men in knickers.and so im saying this site isnt for men to hook up with men

Reactions: owlcuck
Exactly, i was saying that cuckolding,hotwifing etc. Has nothing at all to do with sissy men, many cucks are sissy but they are NOT part of the lifestyle and 99% of bulls or regular single men on the scene have zero interest in any cuck sissies men in knickers.and so im saying this site isnt for men to hook up with men
I have to agree xx

Reactions: owlcuck
Youre welcome to comment but there is only 1 question really???what the fuck are you doing here as a sissy , there is tons of sites that cater for men like you , appreciate ur panty pics etc...so why have u chosen a hotwife/cuckold themed site, which, btw. has absolutely fuck all to do with crossdressing , men in knickers, etc., To share ur unwanted fantasies. Dont give a shit what the forum topic is about you should not be on a swinger based lifestyle site to show off ur pantie pics, however there is lots of sites with mem be ers like you who are sissies.even if your wife is an active hotwife that doesnt mean that you interest others it means that a hotwife has a sissy cuck knicker wearing hubby who she may or may not involve.you are only there if she allow s you. Read the site rules properly before you reply.its not for gay/bi men trying to hook up with men.
If u look at my other posts relating ONLY to my journey to share my wife you will see there is NO mention of wearing knickers or anything to do with cross dressing - I still don’t get why your trying to assume I’m gay / bi / or coming out the closet - what I do and by the way am fully supported by my wife is nowt to do with you - any pics were posted in either reply to another members posts or my own too . Why don’t you look at other members who are posting or interested in the same thing . And if you read my replies every one states - no interest in men - I am straight and don’t appreciate you using foul language either . How do you know my hot wife likes me posting those pics ? So what facts exactly makes you think I’m gay / bi or whatever then which I’m not , what if I post a pic of me on my Fireblade at the nurburgring or up the hills shooting deer , or a pic of a threesome with my wife and another woman ? Or me and my wife in Norway 🇳🇴/ Italian alps / grossglockner in Austria again on the motorbike - all real alpha guy stuff - again stop assuming I’m no more gay / bi / curious than you

If u look at my other posts relating ONLY to my journey to share my wife you will see there is NO mention of wearing knickers or anything to do with cross dressing - I still don’t get why your trying to assume I’m gay / bi / or coming out the closet - what I do and by the way am fully supported by my wife is nowt to do with you - any pics were posted in either reply to another members posts or my own too . Why don’t you look at other members who are posting or interested in the same thing . And if you read my replies every one states - no interest in men - I am straight and don’t appreciate you using foul language either . How do you know my hot wife likes me posting those pics ? So what facts exactly makes you think I’m gay / bi or whatever then which I’m not , what if I post a pic of me on my Fireblade at the nurburgring or up the hills shooting deer , or a pic of a threesome with my wife and another woman ? Or me and my wife in Norway 🇳🇴/ Italian alps / grossglockner in Austria again on the motorbike - all real alpha guy stuff - again stop assuming I’m no more gay / bi / curious than you
You could post one of the 3sum you had with your dear wife and that moose you met whilst out hiking in blizzardesque weather conditions with his n hers ak47's and night vision goggles...you obviously go well prepared so u dont need advice on std's and just how easy it is to catch one when having unprotected sex wih a moose .

You could post one of the 3sum you had with your dear wife and that moose you met whilst out hiking in blizzardesque weather conditions with his n hers ak47's and night vision goggles...you obviously go well prepared so u dont need advice on std's and just how easy it is to catch one when having unprotected sex wih a moose .
No I’d leave that up to you as you purport to be a bull and thats a male moose . I don’t need to justify anything to you , think you have brainwashed yourself with your alpha male bullshit mate . Bet your an ex copper or something too , on here trying to ride someone else’s wife , what’s up can’t you get any action in the real world ?

And you have obviously read my posts and saw pics of my wife with the wedding rings on as no mention there of being gay bi or closet etc - resorting to attempted comic jibes at my previous reply , troll someone else now

i,m wearing panties&stockings&high heels everyday and sometimes in public,i,ve got open relationship with older men,65yrs old,and he loves to show me off to his friends and sometimes if it,s not to risky in public,he ordered me to show what a slutty gurl and being naughty for teasing the lovely sexy people here ,it,s the hottest place on the web with honest ,natural,very sexy women&men,i confess that i allways cum when visiting wife wants to play,and also because i,m orderd by my lover and lick it up,he wants also that i,m open to share my stories,doing tasks,send pics,be contrlled and teased online,e-mail&chat,i hope someone likes it to play with me
you are living my dream :love:

No I’d leave that up to you as you purport to be a bull and thats a male moose . I don’t need to justify anything to you , think you have brainwashed yourself with your alpha male bullshit mate . Bet your an ex copper or something too , on here trying to ride someone else’s wife , what’s up can’t you get any action in the real world ?
Still here??? You really do need to join a site that caters for bitchy sissy cuck hubbies in knickers.you spoil it for genuine members

Still here??? You really do need to join a site that caters for bitchy sissy cuck hubbies in knickers.you spoil it for genuine members
I think this site doesn’t need members like you you mean , I’m posting content also posts by other members about the same topic in the appropriate section of the forum created by the moderators for a reason - action man then appears , takes offence to that - again you haven’t answered why exactly you were looking at these knickers etc posts ?? - anyway you then accuse me of being gay / bi / closet WHICH IM NOT , being on here to pick up men WHICH IM NOT , hijacking a married profile which is even worse !!!! So I bet you are an ex plod or soMething similar still on your macho power trip , members are supposed to be respectful to one another not attack like you - I couldn’t give a monkeys what you think about me or what I do - a genuine member does not do what your trying and failing to do here

Reactions: Danglang52
I like to dress up in parties and stockings when I travel for business. Sometimes, I’ll place an ad on doublelist.com to find a man that wants head from a sissy. I only suck using condoms though. I do let them cum on my face if they want to. That’s pretty hot.

Attachments

• EDAE49CF-AC7D-41CB-8209-7290AD8D2F8F.jpeg
    EDAE49CF-AC7D-41CB-8209-7290AD8D2F8F.jpeg
    518.5 KB · Views: 31
  • E9ADC52B-F16C-4689-8AA0-E5C5FB68A3A4.jpeg
    E9ADC52B-F16C-4689-8AA0-E5C5FB68A3A4.jpeg
    488.6 KB · Views: 30