How many people here has tried pegging

Wife used to peg me now and again and I loved it. She has used her strapon, anal beads, and her finger. All were fun, but the pegging with the strapon was my favorite. We are both just sorry that due to reasons beyond our control, we have not been able to do that for a few years, but hopefully again soon. The best time was when she had me on all fours, took me from behind in a very dominant and forceful way, and made me jerk off while she did me. When she was done I just laid there and told her that I felt like I had been r a p e d. She said, "You were." with a most mischievous grin. It was a memorable afternoon for us both. 420810900_90833.9059243.33933942.superphoto.jpgphoto-ffadult-r30-s2-420810900_90833.115190857.1.square.jpgphoto-ffadult-r30-s2-420810900_90833.115643321.4.square.jpgphoto-ffadult-r40-s2-420810900_90833.115643323.0.main.jpg

Wife used to peg me now and again and I loved it. She has used her strapon, anal beads, and her finger. All were fun, but the pegging with the strapon was my favorite. We are both just sorry that due to reasons beyond our control, we have not been able to do that for a few years, but hopefully again soon. The best time was when she had me on all fours, took me from behind in a very dominant and forceful way, and made me jerk off while she did me. When she was done I just laid there and told her that I felt like I had been r a p e d. She said, "You were." with a most mischievous grin. It was a memorable afternoon for us both. View attachment 1726715View attachment 1726716View attachment 1726717View attachment 1726718
My wife will sometimes be forceful and dominate with me. She will take me hard and rough, slapping my ass and talking dirty. She will make me wear a condom to catch all my dribbles. I'm not allowed to play with myself. When she is satisfied she will pull out leaving me gaped and well used. I love it.

My wife will sometimes be forceful and dominate with me. She will take me hard and rough, slapping my ass and talking dirty. She will make me wear a condom to catch all my dribbles. I'm not allowed to play with myself. When she is satisfied she will pull out leaving me gaped and well used. I love it.
Your wife is an amazing woman. I am sure she enjoys taking you as much as my wife used to. Sorry to hear that it does not sound like you get to finish with a huge orgasm. My wife would not touch my little peppy, but she used to love watching me jerk off for her as she pegged me and would encourage me. I loved the humiliation.

I tried pegging when I were unmarried, it was with couple who were into swapping, we met for bisexual 3sum, I bought strap-on with me. While watching her husband fucking my ass she liked the idea of pegging as I told her about strap-on. She tried and enjoyed it, and pegged me about 15 minutes.
Next time when we met she took control and made me her slut and pegged me good.

What do you mean by that? Are you saying that I'm a slut?? ....
Well, we testimony that each of them has been with one, you've been with at least three (four -- they're all exes, right? And you're with someone else now).

Now, they might all have body counts in the hundreds, but from what we've seen so far, but that hasn't been suggested alone shown.

Not that there would be any problem with it if you were. My wife wants me to rack up a much higher body count than three or four.

(I already have that, but they're all women; she wants me to rack up a high male count.)

Well, we testimony that each of them has been with one, you've been with at least three (four -- they're all exes, right? And you're with someone else now).

Now, they might all have body counts in the hundreds, but from what we've seen so far, but that hasn't been suggested alone shown.

Not that there would be any problem with it if you were. My wife wants me to rack up a much higher body count than three or four.

(I already have that, but they're all women; she wants me to rack up a high male count.)
414_1000.jpg

Wife and I have talked about prostate play before and she didnt seem too into it. It started by talking about how she likes her asshole licked and played with during sex and so I joked about how men have prostates and we should try it! Her response was pretty much absolutely not. Is she being selfish? Should I push the topic more?? Im not gay nor have any desire to be a sub cuckold I just want to experiment is all.

Wife and I have talked about prostate play before and she didnt seem too into it. It started by talking about how she likes her asshole licked and played with during sex and so I joked about how men have prostates and we should try it! Her response was pretty much absolutely not. Is she being selfish? Should I push the topic more?? Im not gay nor have any desire to be a sub cuckold I just want to experiment is all.
My wife is unfortunately the same