How many people here has tried pegging

My ex use to peg me all time while I was in chastity. If she had a rough day her sadistic side would come out. She loved to have me with a mouth gag on and hand cuffs on to the bedpost. Pillow under my back to raise me up and then she would put each of legs on her shoulders lube up the huge thick black dildo and just get the head in and out multiple times. Then every time I would get use to it and start enjoying it she would shove in me an inch or two causing pain. She would do this almost immediately when she started to see me start to get use to the size and stst enjoying it. She would keep doing this until I finally was able to take it almost balls deam. That's usually when the fun started. Once fully In she would get a vibrator and put it on my caged dick while pulling her BBC out a couple inches and thrusting it back all the way. Then she started slowly fucking me. Once she saw that I was about to cum in my cage she would remove the vibrator and start fucking me hard to make sure I was in some discomfort as she didn't want me to cum yet. Eventually I would get use to the pounding and start enjoying taking her 9 inch soda can thick BBC and she would get out her stress and let me cum by putting the vibrator back on my caged cock. Those were my best orgasms. Still never came from getting pegged without using a vibrator on my caged dick

Great story, thanks. Years ago I was seeing a local hooker who 1st began fingering my ass as she jerked me off. She was very assertive, the in control type. Then she brought a dildo to use as she sucked or jerked me off. The dildos became strap-on with bigger & bigger dildos. The longest hung down to almost her knees, it was so heavy. Must have been 14 to 16 inches. She'd see me in 1 room at motel, peg me good, leave to see another "regular" client, then come back and peg me more. Crazy, but it was...addictive for me.
I once asked her why she did this with me and she replied "because it's what you need".

WTF difference does it make, who's filming?
Geez, does this site specialize in stupid questions?
Yo relax. If a husband is being filmed getting fucked by his wife and the camera is not static, it’s a completely reasonable question for the guy to ask who’s filming.

We don’t need to know the details (oh it’s Rick Johnson from down the hall) but more importantly the relationship to that person. It’s our bull, it’s a stranger we met, etc.

Why you so angry? Geez 😂

Yo relax. If a husband is being filmed getting fucked by his wife and the camera is not static, it’s a completely reasonable question for the guy to ask who’s filming.

We don’t need to know the details (oh it’s Rick Johnson from down the hall) but more importantly the relationship to that person. It’s our bull, it’s a stranger we met, etc.

Why you so angry? Geez 😂
Not angry. Why you so nosey? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: black75
Now this is an interesting thread and I suppose depends on your point of view and the type of relationship you have. My husband is my cuckold and very submissive and a sissy. When with a bull my cuck dresses and acts as a sissy, in that role I do think its important he is penetrated, i do prefer to have him penetrated by a real man, however when thats not available I will peg him.
I think you are right Emma. It is important that hubby is penetrated by the Bull say every 2 weeks to keep him happy in his role. He should be fucked until he ejaculates, and he learns to get his release from being penetrated. He learns that his pleasure always comes from being penetrated, or cleaning.

I am interested in experimenting but my wife has zero desire to even try.m
I am interested in experimenting but my wife has zero desire to even try.
My wife surprised me with here vibrator when we first met!. I was hesitant but I came so hard now im hooked. She pegs me rarely but when she does it’s over.