How many people here has tried pegging

So, you were close!? I would think having a hands free orgasm would be a hallmark of submission. Being made to orgasm from a strap on with no assistance from yourself has to make your wife feel a sense of power over you that she craves I'll bet. Do you think you'll be able to do it (cum from being fucked only)? When you say "thoroughly" what are we talking about time wise?

I'd love to hear Vixen's perspective on this! I wonder if she's smiling the whole time? I wonder if she's holding back any? I wonder if she surprises you or is it a planned thing? I'd like to know what she is feeling when she is fucking you?
Hopefully Vixen ison right now answering as she just walked back to the computer... She fucked me with a long clear dildo... I was hitting my prostate and got closer to having a hands then i ever have. Eventually she leaned back on the bed and i moved back and forth on the dildo. This was probably about 20 minutes, then she put a large pink plug almost all the way into my asspussy... Its to big to go all the way in. Then we switched to an 18 inch long and thinish one for depth training... I can take about 1/2 of it... Time to work on depth...

hmmm, all very good questions.... throughly means to the point he could barely function. It was a planned playtime, that way he would be sure to be clean and prepped. As far as time, I think we were at it about an hour. Tried various positions and a couple of different dildos. We have a long clear one that seemed to be hitting the right spot but he couldn't quite get "there" if you know what I mean. We tried something new last night that I think we both liked and that seemed to take things to the next level. I turned around and leaned against the bed, he then was able to move back and forth at his own speed / depth with encouragement from me. We also worked on him continuing to move through spasms. Usually when I am behind him doing the fucking the spasms push "my cock" out. Ohhh another reason he may have gotten close to a handsfree sissygasm is that it has been several days since he was allowed to cum. Sunday was 77 edges with no happy ending (any idea why 77?), Monday was edges with two ruined orgasms. So last night he was definitely wanting to cum! But again no happy ending.. Maybe tonight will be the night - or not ;-)

hmmm, all very good questions.... throughly means to the point he could barely function. It was a planned playtime, that way he would be sure to be clean and prepped. As far as time, I think we were at it about an hour. Tried various positions and a couple of different dildos. We have a long clear one that seemed to be hitting the right spot but he couldn't quite get "there" if you know what I mean. We tried something new last night that I think we both liked and that seemed to take things to the next level. I turned around and leaned against the bed, he then was able to move back and forth at his own speed / depth with encouragement from me. We also worked on him continuing to move through spasms. Usually when I am behind him doing the fucking the spasms push "my cock" out. Ohhh another reason he may have gotten close to a handsfree sissygasm is that it has been several days since he was allowed to cum. Sunday was 77 edges with no happy ending (any idea why 77?), Monday was edges with two ruined orgasms. So last night he was definitely wanting to cum! But again no happy ending.. Maybe tonight will be the night - or not ;-)
The clear dildo and others...believe it or not we have a dildo bigger than the black one which is ultimately the end goal!

Attachments

• IMG_20230325_160723_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230325_160723_HDR.jpg
    395.3 KB · Views: 28
My ex gf use to call my asshole a
"Mangina "
She loved to clean me out with a feminine douche bulb, then fucking my mangina. On weekends, it wud be a marathon of different dildos with Strap-ons & butt plugs in between. I lost track at 12 times 1 weekend.
It also included teasing & denial and edging.

Being edged while taking a fucking was pretty
Intense. She got a really big kick from giving me the enemas with the feminine douche bulb syringe. The hotter, the more soap, the better.

My ex gf use to call my asshole a
"Mangina "
She loved to clean me out with a feminine douche bulb, then fucking my mangina. On weekends, it wud be a marathon of different dildos with Strap-ons & butt plugs in between. I lost track at 12 times 1 weekend.
It also included teasing & denial and edging.

Being edged while taking a fucking was pretty
Intense. She got a really big kick from giving me the enemas with the feminine douche bulb syringe. The hotter, the more soap, the better.
So why is she your ex?

Reactions: cuck52
I love getting pegged by my wife. To me it’s so Emasculating. She says she wants to watch me try a real cock because I like it so much. I don’t like them to big though the smaller ones feel better to me. I like a vibrator to it feels so good.

Attachments

• C1DD82EB-C7A7-42EC-A32C-146047653A04.jpeg
    C1DD82EB-C7A7-42EC-A32C-146047653A04.jpeg
    179.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited: