How many people here has tried pegging

mi experiencia personal con el peggin es de en el caso de empezar con alguna chica que no sepa que soy bisexual y swinger para irlas llevando a un estado de exitacion sexual siempre empiezo a incluir juguetes sexuales dependiendo de como lo siento que le gusta siempre el final es un buen consolador con un arnés que le hace imaginar la sensación al ser doblemente penetrada pero claro que muchas veces las chicas no dejan pasar la oportunidad de querer ser ellas las que me claven el consolador para mi siempre es un buen momento para proponer algo así pero con personas reales

Reactions: jodoc
Had a mature woman/neighbor when i was 15/16? She use to get me crazy aroused and warn me "don't cum before I clean you out and fuck ur mangina" In my state, i wasn't gonna argue. Then she wud clean me out with hot, soapy (Ivory) enemas using 2 or 3 qt bags or a feminine douche syringe. Then I'd go empty out and clean up well..when I came back she'd be wearing a strap-on dildo, which she'd fuck me with as she reached around. She'd change to larger & larger dildos before she'd let me cum.
Sometimes she had me 2 times in a day. My
Mangina was never the same....
Truthfully, it was an incredible experience that went on for a year of so, 3 or 4 times a week.
BTW, she was a nurse in hospital and knew exactly what she was doing.

I love it , my wife is actually pretty good at it too .

I like when she goes slow , not really a fan of getting it slammed in fast , but I am ok if she's feeling a little frisky , but she also knows how far Im good for.
I'm into the soft ones so this is also harder to actually do fast as it tends to bend when she gets down n dirty .

Both of our favorite is the squirting one she fills with cum-lube and when she's had her fun she squeezes the balls and the lube squirts in my ass .

Kinda nifty thing ,

I like when she goes slow , not really a fan of getting it slammed in fast , but I am ok if she's feeling a little frisky , but she also knows how far Im good for.
I'm into the soft ones so this is also harder to actually do fast as it tends to bend when she gets down n dirty .

Both of our favorite is the squirting one she fills with cum-lube and when she's had her fun she squeezes the balls and the lube squirts in my ass .

Kinda nifty thing ,
Oh that is great

Kinda nifty thing ,
Love the squirting dildo. The feel of the cum/lube slipping out over my little balls adds a different level to the whole experience.

realmente que es más intenso que ser penetrado por mi chica con un dildo es la de ser penetrado por varias chicas trans al mismo tiempo junto a mi mujer