How many people here has tried pegging

Had a gf, use to take my ass regularly. Began with her finger, then fingers, as she blew or jerked me. Then she moved on to strapons. She & her girlfriend took turns. The said my ass had now become a "mangina", a mans pussy to be fucked by women. They worked it up to a 12 inch/very thick dildo. 1 wud have me eat her while the other was banging away at my mangins.
Unfuckinbelieveable!

If it wasn't a turnon, an addition, why do it?
Her sliding her dildo in & out, stimulating ur prostate shud have absolutely got you hard & dripping to cum...
If not, there was something wrong.
maybe i just didn't like a dildo in my ass freako.

Had a gf, use to take my ass regularly. Began with her finger, then fingers, as she blew or jerked me. Then she moved on to strapons. She & her girlfriend took turns. The said my ass had now become a "mangina", a mans pussy to be fucked by women. They worked it up to a 12 inch/very thick dildo. 1 wud have me eat her while the other was banging away at my mangins.
Unfuckinbelieveable!
So what happened?

Unfuckinbelieveable!
I am jealous

maybe i just didn't like a dildo in my ass freako.

I am jealous
She was a remarkably sensuous woman. I can't believe how long ago that was. She'd douche me to clean me out first (another way she played with me), then begin with small dildos & work her way up to larger strap-ons.
Later, she got her lady friend involved also.
She ALWAYS made certain I was aroused/hard.
It was ALL sexually based, to her. Her theory was as long as I was sexually satisfied, she coukd get me to do most anything she wanted.
It was in an apartment house, so they had me anytime she/they felt like it.

Pegging is a regular part of our play. We tried it when we a younger and it never really caught on. I think a big reason why was poor equipment especially the dildos. Finding high quality dual density silicone was the turning point for us. We play pretty often nowdays. I (hubby) still don't enjoy length but girth is a different story. We like Randy from Vixskin and recently upgraded to James Realcock2 from Realdoll. It's so realistic which makes it even more fun.

I first got pegged by a professional dominatrix when I was in college. Long story. I told this to me wife rather offhandedly one day and she asked if we could try it. That was nearly twenty years ago and we've been engaging in this type of play ever since, sometimes publically. Pegging parties are my favorite but we've gotten out of the habit since Covid.

I first got pegged by a professional dominatrix when I was in college. Long story. I told this to me wife rather offhandedly one day and she asked if we could try it. That was nearly twenty years ago and we've been engaging in this type of play ever since, sometimes publically. Pegging parties are my favorite but we've gotten out of the habit since Covid.
A public pegging party would be hot. My gf/Dom pegged me at a small swingers meet. I sucked one of the guys cocks and then she pegged me... Hot and humiliating!

Whatever floats ur boat!

Would have been really hot if she made you
suck the guy off AS she fucked/pegged
your ass!
He could have cum in your mouth and she could
have made you cum on her dildo, then put it
back in your cuckold ass!
Yes tha would have been hot but the tried to fuck her in the ass while she was fucking me... This annoyed her and she stopped pegging me... Ended too quickly but was fun

We have a fair selection of toys including dildos and plugs, and while its usually been me using them on her body, she was curious to explore a bit the other way... and I’ve been receptive to trying that out. So far though, I’m the only one who’s worn the strap-on. I think it’s only a matter of time before she dons it.

I hope ur right. Its an...experience and if she's really into it, it opens a whole new area to explore.
2 thoughts:
1-Go slow, plenty of lube. Start small & slowly work your way up.
2-Always, ALWAYS, make it a part of a sexual interlude.
Done right, that sensation of being spread open and your prostate massaged, as SHE gets to fuck you, is fantastic and results in huge orgasms!

If it wasn't a turnon, an addition, why do it?
Her sliding her dildo in & out, stimulating ur prostate shud have absolutely got you hard & dripping to cum...
If not, there was something wrong.
Anyone who has actually been pegged knows that too much too fast can be very painful, length or width/girth. Also you dont always get hard or "drip". I/we have been trying for a sissygasm ir hands free orgasm for a 2 years and i do a lot of stretching on my own. I will post pics of the dildo's we use. A normal sized dildo doesn't give me much stimulation. Getting fucked by a real cock would be really Hot!
Starting to work on depth so i can start to take them deeper..... IMG_20221130_083112_01.jpg