How many sissy / feminised cucks on here

Hi as a straight cd who dresses fully from time to time and my wife is aware and supports me in my other little hobby lol how many are there on here that have been feminisied / sissied - by there wives / partners and was it wanted or was it femdom and what do you wear and what turns you on the most to wear and finally does your wife / partner instigate the girly stuff when being shared or before / after and do you change when en femme , ie go sub or obedient etc or like me just love to wear ‘the gear ‘ ha ha
My wife puts me in sexy lingerie sometimes, she made me wear a pink corset last night while locked up, she knows I like it but it is humiliating, keeps me in my place.

I'm not sure if I can be called a sissy. But I often wear baby tights with my babysuits (in my size, of course). Mommy Wife loves to make me pigtails or ponytails. I also have a dress that is very short and she thinks it's great when I'm her little baby girl.
I had to start wearing diapers because my wifes bull fucks my bitch ass so much and he is so huge that I got all stretched out so now I'm incontinent. They think that's hilarious and laugh and tease me for wearing diapers. I developed a fondness for it which turned into a hard core fetish. My wife got me all sorts of sissy print plastic diaper panties to further enhance my humiliation all to her amusement. She now loves to parade me around in front of her girlfriends to show them what a sissy I am and she takes me out in public making sure some part of my diapers is showing for all to see. I hear a lot of giggling behind my back when she takes me out like this. When I soil in them I get scolded and get a good spanking and sent to bed like a naughty boy. She doesn't care who is present at the time. I'm not allowed to change my diapers without her permission and she often makes me ask in front of people. A lot of times permission in not granted. I get really bad diaper rash sometimes and it hurts to walk or do my housework which my cruel wife enjoys. When she whips me with the belt it hurts 10 x as much with diaper rash and my balls feel like they're on fire.

Reactions: Pampix
Well myself and my wife will do our make up together but in different rooms but when in holiday have made up and got ready using same mirror etc , now that was fab doing that with a ‘real ‘ woman and I totally agree with your feelings about the lingerie , I find even the feel and sensation of wearing only lipstick very sensual and love how things feel on - just sooo different and amazing and find guys things boring , pulling on new stockings on smooth legs is brilliant and I love a lined skirt as it swishes against the nylons , and loads more - if more guys gave it a go they would appreciate there partners more I reckon when they see the work they put in to look good 😀👗👠👙👡👄💄💅
I love that feeling of my nylon clad legs against a lined skirt or slachs too. I love how the smoothe action messages my legs. It feels sooo girly and excites me so much that I get brave enough flit around in front of people.Wearing lined leather skirts and slacks is especially enjoyable.

Reactions: gregnginger
Her BF is a very Masculine guy, She has informed him I do wear panties alot. Its pretty humiliating for me to know that he knows. Him an I cross paths alot and i get that look and grin that he see's as a pussy
I know what you mean about crossing paths. My wife has often put me on display when her girlfriends visit the house.They know all about the way my wife sissifies me and must always be in panties and more. When I run into them on the street I always get that knowing smile and they check me out to see what I wearing. Usually my nylons can be seen at the ankles if I'm wearing jeans or slacks and sometimes my panties will peek out of my waist especially if I bend over. A couple of the girls who visit the house work with me and know I'm wearing panties and nylons on the job. I always get smiles and an occasional giggle when one of them tells another girl about me.

This is my wimp sissy bitch after 2 loads in her cunt from my bulls and a load of her ruined cum in her pussy. She is completely and totally feminized and brain dead , will suck cock and get fucked with no back talk . Me the the bulls love to watch her sit and litterally suck on my butthole for at least 15-20 mins after they cum me she is to spit it in a bowl and have it all put in her sissy tummy. Let me know if you want more pictures of the whore doing what she does best. I’m sure this little bitch will make your sissy flirty hard. We got married 4 years ago and she hasn’t fucked me or came in me since wedding night !!

mistress crystal View attachment 665222
That's me exactly. I've never been able to fuck my wife cuz I'm
micro and not considered a man. She makes me suck her lovers and eat her creampie. I wouldn't dare spit a mans load out. That would be an insult to his superior status and any sissy who insults a man ends up regreting it. My wife taught me the rules I must follow as a sissy bitch and rule no #1 was that when an alpha male cums in my mouth it's a gift and I'm expected to enjoy the taste of his manhood and savor and swallow all of it. After I've enjoyed my "sissy meal" I thank him and tell him what a privilege it was to service his cock and hope I did a good job and gave him a good orgasm.

Reactions: nicebiguy