How many tributes do you think we can do a day???? 😂😂😂😂

Big_Mike_SP94

Male
Verified
Hi mates, let's have some humor today...

I just wanted to share my opinion on this, as a joke, because I can't stop laughing everyday...

I'm glad some hubbies like my genitals. I'm glad they offer their wives. But... just a bit of common sense... I have the feeling that most of them get disappointed when I say I can not tribute his wife.

I receive several requests per day, as probably most of the active bulls using the platform.

But we need to be realistic and we cannot jerk 25 times a day, all days of the year 😂. Because then, a real wife call us and our balls are fucking dry 😂😂😂😂

Mike ;)

Hi mates, let's have some humor today...

I just wanted to share my opinion on this, as a joke, because I can't stop laughing everyday...

I'm glad some hubbies like my genitals. I'm glad they offer their wives. But... just a bit of common sense... I have the feeling that most of them get disappointed when I say I can not tribute his wife.

I receive several requests per day, as probably most of the active bulls using the platform.

But we need to be realistic and we cannot jerk 25 times a day, all days of the year 😂. Because then, a real wife call us and our balls are fucking dry 😂😂😂😂

Mike ;)
lol