How many wives in this lifestyle actually fuck.

W: here. My husband and I played with his friends years ago. I thought we were just having fun. He found this site, over a year ago he and would randomly ask me to take pictures. I didn't know why or really care. He told me later it was for a site, which I was aware of... but did not know what that meant. I now know what the pics were for and sometimes encourage him to post. We've enjoyed the company of others more recently, but no one that we've met here.

Not looking to find a real person here. Know that's not going to happen. But enjoy posting pics, wife likes to see responses. Have met real people elsewhere....never here.
I’m sure sometimes people or couples get lucky on here and find others to play with.

But it’s been my experience that my wife and I have found more luck in places like lounges and bars.

Most sites have flakes and/or people who just want you to send pics and videos the whole time.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Bull here, I met this hotwife on a different platform but her and her husband are members here as well, but it looks like they haven't visited recently. I had the pleasure of enjoying her company in September.

View attachment 1045609

Creampie
View attachment 1045634

Note: Posting this with the stag's permission, he asked I take it down in about a week.
She is getting fucked good. Her pussy is really milking cock

Sorry for long response but wanted to get this out there.

We know that the concept of an open marriage like ours would sound strange to some people, and is not for everybody. Especially since a part of the foundation in a traditional marriage is, monogamy and having sex with other people a taboo. Typically, once you are married if you have sex with another person outside of the marriage it is cheating. That is one of the things about our marriage, which makes it so unique. The boundaries of our marriage are not traditional, and not like anyone else’s. Having sex with other people has only made us closer as a couple, and has enhanced our “sex life”. We have a marriage of trust, honesty, and most importantly openness. This openness is what has allowed us to pursue relationships with people outside of our marriage and freely communicate about our sexual desires. We have found that a lack of communication is the root of most problems in relationships. When it comes to sex in our marriage, we think outside the box. Having this open relationship has allowed us to talk about our thoughts, feelings, and boundaries when it comes to sex. It has been an important part of what has made our marriage so solid.

Like everyone else, our relationship is founded on our love for each other, but love is not the same as sex. We do not equate sex with others and our love for each other as the same. For us the two are mutually exclusive. Sex is centered on intimacy, but we believe intimacy can be either emotional or physical. For us, to be emotionally intimate we have to be in love with that person. This emotional intimacy is something we only share with each other. However, we think you can share a physical intimacy with anyone you choose.

So why do we have sex with other people? It is not about getting something we do not get from each other. In fact, it is the feeling of completeness we get from one another that allows us to think about sex with others. One of the differences in our marriage is that we have been able to take the sex to another level. That we both can have other sexual partners, and not feel threatened by it. We think if there was something missing, and we were seeking out other people to fill that void, then that would be a problem. We see having sex with another person as just another aspect of our overall sex life. However, we do not put any value on it beyond that. We have always said that sex with other people should be to add or enhance our sex life and it has.

When we have sex with other people, it is just us having fun. We feel the “adventures” we have had we others has been all about having “sexual fun”. We want to both please each other and see each other being pleased by others. We know what our love is, how strong it is, and how solid our marriage is, and this gives us the freedom we need to do this. We have complete faith and in trust in each other and never feel threatened by others. When we are with other people, the sex satisfies desires, fulfill a fantasy’s, and used to explore erotic ideas.

I have had sex with over 20 men since me and my husband have been together with a life time total of partners over 40. We have posted several pics on her of some of these adventures but understand where your coming from. There probably are wives, husbands, couples who are just talking the talk but not waking the walk. To a certain extent we do care what others think but this is what we do not what we are asking them to do. We are discrete when it comes to our lifestyle for many reasons one of which is we do not want to be judge. As we said our marriage has always been rock solid as is our love for one another. One thing we have found to be really special is the "reclaiming" of each other after having our fun with others. Again sorry for long response.
What a humble, well positioned, honest and sincere response. Those are the messages that encourage some of us to be coming back to this website.

W
What a humble, well positioned, honest and sincere response. Those are the messages that encourage some of us to be coming back to this website.
Wow, thanks "ayamaharider". We appreciate the feedback, we were hesitant to post but that is one of the reasons we are on here to share our thoughts without judgment and hopefully find other like-minded people who feel same way. 😊

I'm wondering how many wives are in this lifestyle actually seeing other men and not just here to talk about it but actually doing it. Are you strong in your relationship and don't really care what others think?
Yes my wife has sex with other men. So far just in our home with me watching but we are both free to go out with someone if we want. But in my case it is soooo hot to watch another man enjoy her ! And yes we have a very strong marriage.