How many wives in this lifestyle actually fuck.

I’m sure sometimes people or couples get lucky on here and find others to play with.

But it’s been my experience that my wife and I have found more luck in places like lounges and bars.

Most sites have flakes and/or people who just want you to send pics and videos the whole time.
My wife goes to.high scale lounges hotels etc..There is alot of traveling business men and regular men.that go to.these places shes meet some of the guys she sees on a regular basis there

My current wife, no.

Howeve, my ex and I used to swing. She would tell me to find someone at the club and have a good time. BUT if I did find a woman to play with, my ex would find something to bitch at me about all the way home.

It got to the point where I could not perform. One night the other woman gave up on me and I literally crawled to my ex after she was done and begged her to get me off.

After that, I told her to just fuck round and I would watch. And that was what she did.

In retrospect, I now realize that she was psychologically dominating me and got the control she wanted On one hand I wish this had been more clear but OTOH it was probably best the way it evolved with the emotional and psychological abuse I needed and deserved.

je suis un éjaculateur précoce et une bite de 14 cm et 11 cm de circonférence je pense qu'après 30 ans de vie commune elle n'a que rarement eu un orgasme et j'ai remarqué que depuis 3 ans environ elle se fait belle quand elle sort travailler et jamais pour moi est ce qu'elle n'aurait pas un mec qui la baise à ma place
cotre avis s'il vous plait
Honnêtement je pense qu'il y a de grandes chances, des années de travail... sorties missions there is what we call red flags just open your eyes ....does she still lust for you does she initiate sex ...does she responds and give her self to you ?

Reactions: Desejo de corno
How are you handling knowing your wife has another man's cock in her right now moaning in ecstasy
We talked Lot about this communication i the lifestyle is very important
.It has really enhznced our lives she dreses bettet all the time takes bettet care of herself gets well fucked outside of our marriage and our sex life has changed for the better
I love it , because when she returned I fucked the hell out of her as well
I love it i buy her CFM.OUTFITS i help her get ready to go.out i encourage and suppprt her she gets to enjoy other men and when she comes home its my cock deep in herctobkeep.her Fuck mode continueing

I have been for over 20 yrs
View attachment 1173913
Ww have only been in the lifestyle for about 3 years .It has been very rewarding for us. She has changed so much since shevstarted fucking other men outside of our marriage ..Her sexual.wants her dress he overall attitude. She drsses more extreme than she ever has revealing outfits; extreme jewelry, extreme high heels from.5 to.10 in platforms .EXTME MAKEUP. WHETER WITH ME OR HER GIRLFRIENDS OR A FUCK DATE ALL.HER OUTFITS SAY CUM FUCK ME.she says she has never enjoyed getting FUCKED as much as she does since becoming a
FUCKABLE HOTWIFE.