How much would you pay for me?

oohh do you have an idea I may be a bit more..debauched than the average hotwife??
I think I want to play with you in front of a naked audience. Maybe find a grassy park, invite a hundred perverts and have them watch me toy with you.

I’ll get your cunt warmed up with my tongue and then take requests from the audience. Maybe someone will ask me to rub my cock in your face or to have you take it up the ass - who knows? ;)

• Love
Reactions: crissynh50pt
You are certainly worth paying for but not by me!! I’ve never paid for pussy in my entire life and I don’t see that changing anytime soon!!!

Reactions: Cockneyal
y
I think I want to play with you in front of a naked audience. Maybe find a grassy park, invite a hundred perverts and have them watch me toy with you.

I’ll get your cunt warmed up with my tongue and then take requests from the audience. Maybe someone will ask me to rub my cock in your face or to have you take it up the ass - who knows? ;)
yess!! like i said a bit more debauched..Im not sure the exact number..but I have been "toyed with..and fucked " in front of several "live audiences" back in my private sex club days..50 or 60 anyway! It soo turns on a girl like me!!

umm I dont .think so..but honestly...those nights at the whores den were pretty intense and somewhat alcohol and drug fueled..soo i cant totally say no..for sure:)
Leave the drugs and excessive alcohol consumption out of proceedings and enjoy the excitement of performing with another woman for the benefit of a controlled audience who’ll gladly give you both the support of swollen cocks at your invitation. Commercially it’s completely viable as extreme sex sells and while you may not at first be the financial beneficiary an apprenticeship as an audience volunteer can lead to invitations by astute managers of these events to be paid for your involvement.

Im shocked about this thread,not for Julie but for the answer from men.
She will doing even “for free” if you have a good,hard and healthy cock and you put this big amount of cash….

Reactions: Tom&Liza&Anna
Leave the drugs and excessive alcohol consumption out of proceedings and enjoy the excitement of performing with another woman for the benefit of a controlled audience who’ll gladly give you both the support of swollen cocks at your invitation. Commercially it’s completely viable as extreme sex sells and while you may not at first be the financial beneficiary an apprenticeship as an audience volunteer can lead to invitations by astute managers of these events to be paid for your involvement.
umm you seem to have quite a bit of ..knowledge... as how to atually set this up and do it..YIKES!!..do you? would you?? maybe its time for ..pm comms??

y

yess!! like i said a bit more debauched..Im not sure the exact number..but I have been "toyed with..and fucked " in front of several "live audiences" back in my private sex club days..50 or 60 anyway! It soo turns on a girl like me!!
Why am I not surprised by that?

Would love to play with you in real life - want to send me a DM?