How My Husband and I ended Up Here

Hello Beautiful People,

My name is Cecilia and my husbands name is Michael. We have been married for 7 years now. We have beautiful children.

I would like to tell the story how we ended up in this platform and exploring it together.

My husband is a very self confident man in everything he does and displays publicly. He excel in education, in his public office job and in many private startups he started.

Our sex life was great in the begining. A little into our marriage, I started to a little change. He would ask about the size of my ex. I initially would hesitated to talk about it and it shuts me down during sex. This continued eventually I gave in and started describing my ex's dick. How big it is, that it is bigger than his cock, how I ride his cock and all that. This would get my husband so hard and he would fuck me and eat me like crazy. He like me to call him by my ex's name and moan his name. When he finally cummed, he would cum like crazy. He would then cuddle me, hold me tight and tell me how much he loved me even more.

I was astounded and did not understand what was going on. He too was confused what is going on with him. It is also new to him. Then he started googling and behold, he found out that he is, as he claimed perfectly normal. 🤭 Seriously cos at one stage he thought he was being wierd and all.

His google research gave his extra confidence to his existance. He now talks about the size of his dick openly. He talks about when he started to realize he has a small dick compared to his friends at school. He talks about why he never have many sexual partners. He said he only slept with and had sex with girls he build so much trust and confidence around. That would announce to the world he has a small cock. That he ensures all his break up are smooth and no reason for his ex to talk about his dick size.

Now with his new knowledge thanks to google, he so much into wife sharing, cuckolding, hotwifing and those kindda things. I would join him and we watched together read together. We would end up having sex and fantasizing about our ex partners. We role play our ex partners and fuck like crazy youths.

So much so it developed into him wanting me to fuck other men. I had to admit I got cought up and started to find it stimulating and hot the idea of another man fucking me infront of my husband.

The fantasy developed into plans. We discussed how we gonna do it, the logistics etc etc. I on the other hand prefered to be blindfolded. I do not want to see who is fucking me. I also want my bull to be blindfolded. On his part, my husband must introduce me to the bull as his friend-with-benefit woman and not his wife.

We ended up on this page to read, engage and participate in discussions and sharing as we journey to the new. We still have not done any cuckolding, wife-sharing or hotwifing to date.

Important Note: I love my husband and children to death. I will protect my children and I will do anything for my husband. There will be no pictures with faces. We both agreed on this before opening this account.

Love to hear from you your thoughts.💋

☝🏾Pict👇🏾: Sucking my Hubby
Hot your very good at it love your nipple

Reactions: dickhurtz