How often do the wives have sex with others?

In addition to the strangers I hook up with through the internet, I have sex regularly with 7 of my husband’s friends, so I end up having sex with at least one of them almost every day. And because ours is a shared wife relationship, as opposed to a cuckold relationship, my husband is always there to enjoy the show.
Hot, great gangbang pics!

Reactions: werekinky2
For my wife it is about two days every 2 or 3 months, I remember that this year it was during the New year holidays, then easter and the weekend just past, During the 2 days when she is with her lover/bf, she will do as often as he wants during that day. She generally does not go out for a few hours/day...She did that a few times, but realised that she likes the weekend part every few months better...

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Not counting covid or other breaks her playing frequency varies based on what else we have going on, her desire, availability of playmates for her. Over the years she has done multiple times in a day to skipping playing with others for several months. On average probably has been twice a month

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Every week at least once for the most part, sometimes twice and on occasion, more. 7 guys fucked me in 24 hours in Tampa at Caliente resort a couple of months ago for our anniversary! 5 guys fucked me within 24 hours of my wedding, 4 of them on my wedding day, so I surpassed that 7 by a few! Two guys before my wedding and two after (including my new husband) lol Men are such easy sluts!! :ROFLMAO:

Mrs Hotwife

Every week at least once for the most part, sometimes twice and on occasion, more. 7 guys fucked me in 24 hours in Tampa at Caliente resort a couple of months ago for our anniversary! 5 guys fucked me within 24 hours of my wedding, 4 of them on my wedding day, so I surpassed that 7 by a few! Two guys before my wedding and two after (including my new husband) lol Men are such easy sluts!! :ROFLMAO:

Mrs Hotwife
Wow. Mary got fuck by two guys about 10 days before our wedding and it was about 3 months after we got married before I shared her again.

Though we had supposedly stopped sharing about 3 months before our wedding and she kept that one a secret for a couple of years (I was fine with it).

About 2 years after we got married , Mary was a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding. Walk down the aisle with the best mans and grooms cum in her from the night before.

My wife does it at least once every couple weeks but sometimes she does two guys like several times in one week ! Which more the better she always try’s to bring me a audio or video and pictures

Before covid Lynn was getting fucked at least once a week, often more. But she hasn't been fucked by anyone other than me for the last 10 months and she's really struggling - wearing me out and masturbating two or three times a day. We were due to be out of final lockdown restrictions next week and she already had plans but now that's been pushed back another month. It's very frustrating for us both as I'm looking forward to her getting fucked again as much as she is.

Mrs Hotwife
Damn!
What kind of vitamins, supplements, dietary plan do you use/follow?
I'd ask about your workout routine but I'm guessing you probably don't have a lot of time left, LOL

Respect!

Bill

Before covid Lynn was getting fucked at least once a week, often more. But she hasn't been fucked by anyone other than me for the last 10 months and she's really struggling - wearing me out and masturbating two or three times a day. We were due to be out of final lockdown restrictions next week and she already had plans but now that's been pushed back another month. It's very frustrating for us both as I'm looking forward to her getting fucked again as much as she is.
Covid sure has changed things in a sort of surreal way. Out in the world it mostly looks the same but when you look closer it 's different than before and it's not always easy to put your finger on what it is that makes it seem that way.

Kind of have to wonder what "normal" is going to look like after the dust settles.

Bill