How often do you jerk off thinking about your wife getting fucked by a big cock

My wife made the unilateral decision a few years ago that I would a sissy cuckold. I normally don’t jerk myself off anymore. The last time I did was when I was away from home. My wife and I were talking to each other on the phone and she told me about getting fucked earlier that day. With but a tad of prodding, she told me that, yes, she loves to fuck. I asked her if I could jerk myself off thinking about her with her legs spread with her lover pumping his cock into her and her loving the feel of getting fucked. She told me I could. Normally, now, I wait until I’ve spent a good while in a dress cleaning and doing household tasks. When I’m through, she is usually willing to pull my wee wee from under my panties and give me a handjob while she tells me about getting fucked and how I’m her sissy cuckold. Whenever I am wanked, by her or myself, I’m always in panties and a slip, thinking of her getting fucked, how much she loves getting fucked, how I have no say in the matter, but how lucky I am being completely accepted as her sissy cuckold.
Yes as a sissy cuckold you lose all your rights and have no authority. Everything you recieve comes from your mistress. She has complete sexual freedon and you have none. You need to ask permission for even the smallest insignificant things and if she grants you a favor you better remember to thank her.If you've been a proper little cuck and done all your housework and dress appropriately then a good mistress should allow your little dicklet to have a bit of play time. She may tell you about her lover and how good it feels to be with a real man. And maybe for an extra special treat she might let you lick her pussy clean while you play with your little guy. This always helps us make our sissy cream and reminds us that we will never be real men and all we are good for is using our tongue. But to get these privileges we must make sure we stay in line and always please our mistress with proper obedience.

Reactions: hernry01
When I was with my exwife, we used to have sex talks while we were fucking. We sounded out our fantasies and our taboos. We had already done some 3 some and even moresomes, yet always the same one came up, one with a big cock. When I wasn't with her I would have a sly shuffle, buy nothing can compare with the real live thing
She told me she wanted to try a big cock and I wanted to see her with one so we put an ad in the adult section of a paper called "Loot".
We had a good response. We picked a guy called Paul. He sent photos and we sent same back we were all impressed and met up at his home. He undressed Jen as I watched, horny as hell, and she unzipped his hard, thick cock. It sprang out so fast it hit her tits and straight away she started sucking it. She sucked his balls and then onto his cock, sucking each in turn. I was wanking like crazy watching her working her charms on him and he was trying very hard not to cum, it didn't work. I watched him tighten straight pushing his cock upwards as she slid her mouth down his cock. I could hear her pleasure as he cum in her mouth. She squeezed his balls as if to extract the rest of his juice, sliding 2 fingers up his anus to make him cum more. He positioned her on her back and spread her legs wide. He didn't need guiding because his cock, still hard and very heavy veins, slid into her now soaking pussy like a guided missile. I heard her groan, and I am sure the neighbours did too, as he hit the roof of her cervix. I could see her pussy lips stretching to take his cock in. He pounded for what seemed like hours, but it was just one hour. She eventually had to tell him she was getting sore, even with the KY jelly. So I watched as he positioned his big bell end on her anus and pushed. I am sure I heard a pop as it went in. Jen lifted her legs high to allow easy access as his rhythm started to get faster and deeper. Then all of a sudden he stiffened again and I knew he was cumming in her anus. When they had finished I was also sore, so Jen sucked me stiff again so I could fuck her anus while she rode on top of him. We kept swapping around and at one point even went out on his patio and did a spit roast over his patio table all in broad daylight.
After that I always used to walk everyday 3 or 4 times with the image in my mind of them two with his thick cock inside her. We met up quite regular after that and when she wanted a night with him on her own she would call him and he would pick her up.
The arrangement was such good fun that when I got with my new gf, I called Paul and introduced her to him. They started off where my exwife had left it. I still have a good pull when I think of them
The first 3 photos were the ones we sent to him and the last one is after she had finished a session with him

Attachments

• Jen 2 (1) (1) (1) (1).jpg
    Jen 2 (1) (1) (1) (1).jpg
    4 KB · Views: 87
  • File 00677 (1).jpg
    File 00677 (1).jpg
    57 KB · Views: 68
  • 2b.jpg
    2b.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 80
  • Picture 084 (1).jpg
    Picture 084 (1).jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 80
We haven't had our cuckold experience yet, so I always imagine her naked on the street, with ex-boyfriends, with friends and sometimes I play and make a montage of her in Photoshop