How often do you jerk off thinking about your wife getting fucked by a big cock

When I was with my exwife, we used to have sex talks while we were fucking. We sounded out our fantasies and our taboos. We had already done some 3 some and even moresomes, yet always the same one came up, one with a big cock. When I wasn't with her I would have a sly shuffle, buy nothing can compare with the real live thing
She told me she wanted to try a big cock and I wanted to see her with one so we put an ad in the adult section of a paper called "Loot".
We had a good response. We picked a guy called Paul. He sent photos and we sent same back we were all impressed and met up at his home. He undressed Jen as I watched, horny as hell, and she unzipped his hard, thick cock. It sprang out so fast it hit her tits and straight away she started sucking it. She sucked his balls and then onto his cock, sucking each in turn. I was wanking like crazy watching her working her charms on him and he was trying very hard not to cum, it didn't work. I watched him tighten straight pushing his cock upwards as she slid her mouth down his cock. I could hear her pleasure as he cum in her mouth. She squeezed his balls as if to extract the rest of his juice, sliding 2 fingers up his anus to make him cum more. He positioned her on her back and spread her legs wide. He didn't need guiding because his cock, still hard and very heavy veins, slid into her now soaking pussy like a guided missile. I heard her groan, and I am sure the neighbours did too, as he hit the roof of her cervix. I could see her pussy lips stretching to take his cock in. He pounded for what seemed like hours, but it was just one hour. She eventually had to tell him she was getting sore, even with the KY jelly. So I watched as he positioned his big bell end on her anus and pushed. I am sure I heard a pop as it went in. Jen lifted her legs high to allow easy access as his rhythm started to get faster and deeper. Then all of a sudden he stiffened again and I knew he was cumming in her anus. When they had finished I was also sore, so Jen sucked me stiff again so I could fuck her anus while she rode on top of him. We kept swapping around and at one point even went out on his patio and did a spit roast over his patio table all in broad daylight.
After that I always used to walk everyday 3 or 4 times with the image in my mind of them two with his thick cock inside her. We met up quite regular after that and when she wanted a night with him on her own she would call him and he would pick her up.
The arrangement was such good fun that when I got with my new gf, I called Paul and introduced her to him. They started off where my exwife had left it. I still have a good pull when I think of them
The first 3 photos were the ones we sent to him and the last one is after she had finished a session with him
Why is she your ex?
Chating about what she wants to do to my wife nancy,did she want to control her as a sub
I don't think she had any thoughts on it one way or the other? I assume your wife is sub to woman and that's what she wants?

Reactions: Joey69
Why is she your ex?

I don't think she had any thoughts on it one way or the other? I assume your wife is sub to woman and that's what she wants?
She wants to be told what to do ,your right.she dosnt like cum in her mouth ,but if your wife told her to eat cum she would..she loves big cock.my wifes name is nancy.she would want your wife to share her pic with her close friends. She wants to know what your wife would have her do.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Yes I think about my wife having others. She works at a bank as a loan officer and has told me on several occasions where someone offered her sex to get their loan approved she has said that at times it was tempting. So don't know if it has happened or not like to think so. A few of her

Attachments

• .LORA MARIE..jpg
    .LORA MARIE..jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 43
  • .LORA MARIE.jpg
    .LORA MARIE.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Loving Lora.jpg
    Loving Lora.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Wife Lora.jpeg
    Wife Lora.jpeg
    92.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 38371875fff4b86aeef9.jpg
    38371875fff4b86aeef9.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 46
Alot. I personally want yo see her get fucked by a BBC and se her get stretched open and a massive load let go inside of her , she would rather a bwc and at this point I wouldn't mind either really just to see her enjoying and cumming on a big cock would be awesome