How often do you jerk off thinking about your wife getting fucked by a big cock

Is it her cunt being filled by the cock of another? His cum filling her?
Or the image of your wife on her knees worshipping and slobbering over another man’s cock?
Oh I love both!! The submission on her knees to a real man giving him that great sloppy head she loves so much.
And then the humiliation of eating his cum out of her stretched wet pussy. Mmmmmm love it.

Of course! My gf indeed has been fucked by a big cock for almost 2 years. It was her ex who was really a tough bull and she tells me that she always can't help riding on the oversize cock and there's so deep inside her. Sometimes she orgasms as soon as the cock comes in and strikes for a few times. My gf is asian and her ex is black. She always tells me thant bbc sexy is unforgettable. And I do know she prefers a bigger size than the average asian. I also get very horny when I am watching a big black cock strike in and out of her pussy.

Of course! My gf indeed has been fucked by a big cock for almost 2 years. It was her ex who was really a tough bull and she tells me that she always can't help riding on the oversize cock and there's so deep inside her. Sometimes she orgasms as soon as the cock comes in and strikes for a few times. My gf is asian and her ex is black. She always tells me thant bbc sexy is unforgettable. And I do know she prefers a bigger size than the average asian. I also get very horny when I am watching a big black cock strike in and out of her pussy.
Oh my God , that is hot.

I always think about it and I go back and watch the videos and pictures of what she sent me and I always have to stop when I think about him kissing her. I’ll sometimes rub on it when I get really wound up thinking and fantasizing about her with other men and her giving a guy a blowjob
Mmm
So hot