How often do you jerk off thinking about your wife getting fucked by a big cock

I dont jerk off too much except when I know my wife is going to fuck someone. In those days I jerk off a lot, more than twice a day, before, during and after it happens. When I fuck her, the moment I am about to cum, the best way of doing it is thinking of the last one that has fucked her and that become irresistable to me, and makes me cum almost inmediately and huge load after load.

Allways... When I jerk is allways thinking of her with another... (I have not being cucked yet)
In my fantasies, dialogues are what really turns me on...
My newest one is she cuckolding me for the first time, so I tell her that maybe in a couple more sessions with him, she can try to fuck him without rubber and ask hin to cum inside her... She told me "yes, I would lik to do so". But after a couple of seconds, he still stroking on her doggistyle, I ask her If she wants taht now and she give me a hot and desperate "yessssssss". So thats wen I come harder than ever...

at least once a day, when my cock cage is not on,
and that's not too often,
usually thinking of her sliding up and down on a big, black cock,
seeing her squirm side to side,
watching her chest begin to heave,
and her hips begin to thrust...
in a cage today so gotta stop because this is getting me crazy...

Attachments

• Cock Cage and Butt Plug IMG_3275.JPG
    Cock Cage and Butt Plug IMG_3275.JPG
    662.9 KB · Views: 2
It's a bit embarrassing to read other comments about jerking off to your wife and it seems I,m the only one who must ask permission to jerk off,my wife will tell me about her naughty experiences knowing how much it turns me on,if we got friends or family over,I must tell them what a perverted sissy I am and ask nicely if I can jerk off in front of them

Reactions: Beta cuck
If I’m home by myself, I jerkoff several times a day thinking about the wife getting fucked hard by a big cock. Anyone else like me?
Yeah same here whenever I'm home alone I usually end up chatting on here or kick showing off my wife jerking off thinking about her getting fucked love coming in her heels and flats jacking off with other guys to our wives and showing them all her sexy stilettos seeing which ones they want to come in and thinking about her feet in them walking in their load. It's so hot to do and I've actually met up with a few guys and actually let them come in my wife's shoes. So yes the short answer absolutely jerk off to my wife at least twice a day if we're not fucking