How often do you jerk off thinking about your wife getting fucked by a big cock

My wife cheated on me and I found out by seeing the messages on her phone. I photographed all the messages for evidence before confronting her. Some of the best walks I've ever had are reading over those messages seeing how slutty she was being for another guy. I cum so quick over them
care to share the texts?

Oh… like 8 times out of 10 I jerk off to the thought of my partner with various persons. I’m not that into the whole “big cock fantasy”, but I fantasize a lot about my partner with a particular cock that she told me is “just perfection” inside of her.

She never allowed us to take pictures or video. She said we would post it on the internet without her knowing… she is not wrong.
We don't take pics or video. We, me, her...do not want this on the internet. You never know who might see it.
I've has many friends show me pics of their latest "conquest", naked pics of girls they've hook up with. Other guys showing naked pics of their wives. Hell yes I like to see the pics but there's no way I'm showing my wife like that.

Every single day multiple times a day. Especially now since she’s getting into my fantasy more and more.
When you say getting into your fantasy, what does that entail. My wife will now tease me after we’ve read erotic stories in bed and tell me how one day she’ll let another guy fuck her and I can get sloppy seconds. Many years ago when we first got married, I would never have suggested that she fuck another guy. Then something changed and I broached the subject when drunk. She was ‘absolutely not’ but over time, it’s now about, “yes, one day she’ll let another guy fuck her’. Cannot wait for that day to arrive.