How often do you jerk off thinking about your wife getting fucked by a big cock

As soon as I start thinking about her naughty activities I have to wank ..sometimes just remembering a particular meet, other times looking at the many video / photos I have of her with her boyfriends .Having fantasised about seeing her opening her legs for other men for years I can't believe that over the last 10 years she has enjoyed so many cocks .I like to cum at the same time as the guy pulses his cum into her on the video or strangely when he slips her panties off and starts touching her pussy for the first time .It's fun being married to a hotwife !

When you say getting into your fantasy, what does that entail. My wife will now tease me after we’ve read erotic stories in bed and tell me how one day she’ll let another guy fuck her and I can get sloppy seconds. Many years ago when we first got married, I would never have suggested that she fuck another guy. Then something changed and I broached the subject when drunk. She was ‘absolutely not’ but over time, it’s now about, “yes, one day she’ll let another guy fuck her’. Cannot wait for that day to arrive.
It's something my wife's not getting it.. the fun and pleasure when a bull fucks her rough.

Reactions: petco
We did it for the first time recently on vacation, and I remember it everyday when I wake,during the day,and before I go to sleep. He was younger,8+ thick as I ever seen,fucked her in several positions,hard and deep,and left two loads in her.he liked me watching,and gave made her suck him after he finished,I’ll never forget.
Very fucking hot