How often do you jerk off thinking about your wife getting fucked by a big cock

If I’m home by myself, I jerkoff several times a day thinking about the wife getting fucked hard by a big cock. Anyone else like me?
I like to jack off all the time I definitely think about my wife getting fucked by other men, big balls, big black cocks I like to think of her in gangbangs, taking cocks in all of her holes while I prep the next cock for her by fluffing it or jacking it, maybe getting it wet with my mouth so it’s ready for her pussy and then of course, cleaning up afterwards, sucking all that hot fresh cum straight from the cock and from her Cunt

Reactions: shymalea62
All the time all day, especially if her boss is in town and she stays late at work or she's out partying with her BFFs. Pretty much nonstop for me. I'll throw on a cock ring and pop the blue pills (both kinds) and go until I crash. She's been on a girl's trip since last week and I've been gooning for days straight now thinking about what's going on.

Reactions: petco
I like to jack off all the time I definitely think about my wife getting fucked by other men, big balls, big black cocks I like to think of her in gangbangs, taking cocks in all of her holes while I prep the next cock for her by fluffing it or jacking it, maybe getting it wet with my mouth so it’s ready for her pussy and then of course, cleaning up afterwards, sucking all that hot fresh cum straight from the cock and from her Cunt
Wana show me some pics off your wife and help me get off to her too u want u to watch me while I cum to yr wife

Normally one to two times a day on average. This weekend I am trying to cum as frequently as possble so bumped it to five yesterday and did twice more after midnight so already up to five today and hoping for a couple more minimum. This is unusual for me though. My wife challenged her boyfriend and I to a 1 week contest to see how much cum we could produce. It ends tomorrow, thank goodness or I am going to need an IV to rehydrate.

Reactions: blahanything
Normally one to two times a day on average. This weekend I am trying to cum as frequently as possble so bumped it to five yesterday and did twice more after midnight so already up to five today and hoping for a couple more minimum. This is unusual for me though. My wife challenged her boyfriend and I to a 1 week contest to see how much cum we could produce. It ends tomorrow, thank goodness or I am going to need an IV to rehydrate.
This is the best sounds like fun mind If I cum to her too

Reactions: Phun Times 727
I masturbate daily thinking of my wife being fucked by our black bull the previous weekend and how she will be fucked by our black bull the coming weekend as I watch and listen to them with her telling him to show her little cocked husband how to fuck her properly.
I have to wank my little cock at the thought of it .

Reactions: petco