How old was your wife/gf when she first had black cock>

I always thought her first black cock was after we had been married for about 5 years when she was 35. But one evening while going thru her high school yearbooks, with her pointing out which ones had fucked her all those years ago, she pointed out one boy that is black. He is very light skinned but most definitely black. When I asked her the time period, she said he was the third boy that ever fucked her freshman year, and he fucked her several times all thru school. And all this time I thought I arranged her first black fuck.
Like you, I thought I was the one who arranged her first black guy, shortly after we started up in this lifestyle. After she’d fucked a few guys (my idea), she told me that she wanted to try a black man, and I was happy to oblige. It was incredible to watch (and as an aside she has been fucking black men almost exclusively ever since), but when we talked about it afterwards she confessed that he wasn’t her first black man. Turns out she fucked one of her college RAs, starting when she was a freshman until he graduated a few years later. We started dating in college, so he and I overlapped when it came to fucking her.

I always thought her first black cock was after we had been married for about 5 years when she was 35. But one evening while going thru her high school yearbooks, with her pointing out which ones had fucked her all those years ago, she pointed out one boy that is black. He is very light skinned but most definitely black. When I asked her the time period, she said he was the third boy that ever fucked her freshman year, and he fucked her several times all thru school. And all this time I thought I arranged her first black fuck.
Nothing wrong with it.........;)