How the thoughts got in my head

First things first both me and my wife are 29 years old and been married for 2 years. She’s 1.65m very beautiful face but the best feature on her is her ass. It’s a majestic ass. Not pawg style. Phat but in the most normal way possible.

Two years ago a repair man came to my place to fix an issue we had. I wasn’t there at first so my wife was with him for the first 15-20 minutes. She was wearing non provocative clothes but her ass wasn’t hiding. It was obvious that she was carrying a cake.

When I arrived I asked her where he was and she told me he was at the garden. I approached him and he was talking to the phone. What I heard changed everything. He was talking to a friend of his I guess and said “man the housewife of this house has the best ass I’ve seen. Yeah that bitch is packing you should see”.

I immediately went back to the living room and waited for him. I paid him and he told me that he may come back to check that the problem was 100% fixed. I told him anytime he has time he can come.

He then left and I immediately went to my wife and had sex with her. I fucked her on all’s fours thinking that this guy is doing her instead of me. I came like a maniac.

Did he ever come back? Did he or do you expect or want something to happen! A while back my man wanted me to seduce a delivery or repair guy while he hid in the closet, I’d wear very seductive clothing or sheer gown so they knew I was available. But it was very hard, many seemed to be on a controlled schedule or wanted my number but it took over 10-15 tries before I ever got one to do anything, but when it happened it was so exciting, there were two delivery guys, my husband got to watch from the closet to see them both fuck me, when they left damn he was so horny he fucked me till I was sore.

Did he ever come back? Did he or do you expect or want something to happen! A while back my man wanted me to seduce a delivery or repair guy while he hid in the closet, I’d wear very seductive clothing or sheer gown so they knew I was available. But it was very hard, many seemed to be on a controlled schedule or wanted my number but it took over 10-15 tries before I ever got one to do anything, but when it happened it was so exciting, there were two delivery guys, my husband got to watch from the closet to see them both fuck me, when they left damn he was so horny he fucked me till I was sore.
He’s a lucky man.

No nothing happened since. He sent my wife a friend request but she didn’t accept as she told me “he was a weirdo. He was staring at me in a weird way”

Reactions: toolman2c
He’s a lucky man.

No nothing happened since. He sent my wife a friend request but she didn’t accept as she told me “he was a weirdo. He was staring at me in a weird way”
Smart I’d be cautious of anyone you didn’t know, for us it happened a couple of times but always a one time thing with each, never kept in contact, I think that was the excitement of it, being a stranger and knowing my man was watching in case it got out of control, we always like to think of it as giving a delivery guy a time of his life, I wonder how much it really happens as it always took many tries to get one who would, I think they were always on a tight schedule, but it was fun, as I said it was a while ago in our past!
Do you think you’d like it to happen to your wife? Would she do it if the chance happened?

• Love
Reactions: futurecuckingr
Smart I’d be cautious of anyone you didn’t know, for us it happened a couple of times but always a one time thing with each, never kept in contact, I think that was the excitement of it, being a stranger and knowing my man was watching in case it got out of control, we always like to think of it as giving a delivery guy a time of his life, I wonder how much it really happens as it always took many tries to get one who would, I think they were always on a tight schedule, but it was fun, as I said it was a while ago in our past!
Do you think you’d like it to happen to your wife? Would she do it if the chance happened?
I would love it but I highly doubt she would

• Wow
First things first both me and my wife are 29 years old and been married for 2 years. She’s 1.65m very beautiful face but the best feature on her is her ass. It’s a majestic ass. Not pawg style. Phat but in the most normal way possible.

Two years ago a repair man came to my place to fix an issue we had. I wasn’t there at first so my wife was with him for the first 15-20 minutes. She was wearing non provocative clothes but her ass wasn’t hiding. It was obvious that she was carrying a cake.

When I arrived I asked her where he was and she told me he was at the garden. I approached him and he was talking to the phone. What I heard changed everything. He was talking to a friend of his I guess and said “man the housewife of this house has the best ass I’ve seen. Yeah that bitch is packing you should see”.

I immediately went back to the living room and waited for him. I paid him and he told me that he may come back to check that the problem was 100% fixed. I told him anytime he has time he can come.

He then left and I immediately went to my wife and had sex with her. I fucked her on all’s fours thinking that this guy is doing her instead of me. I came like a maniac.
Many years ago I worked for the phone company and was on a call one day working in master bedroom closet where all wiring was. The wife was only one home, and was a dead ringer for (at the time) Marisa Tomei. She knew where I was as she was the one that walked me in there. I had been in there manybe 10 minutes and she wanders in and changes but in a weird over played type thing. Like if you forgot I was there no biggie, but it was so over the top she clearly did it on purpose. She changed from jeans to workout shorts, kept under wear on, before putting a top on she turned around with arms crossed like she just realized I was there. I am certain she was trying to initiate something but back then I was newly married and would have never done anything but I can still see the mental snapshot of those titties hiding behind her arms.

• Love
Many years ago I worked for the phone company and was on a call one day working in master bedroom closet where all wiring was. The wife was only one home, and was a dead ringer for (at the time) Marisa Tomei. She knew where I was as she was the one that walked me in there. I had been in there manybe 10 minutes and she wanders in and changes but in a weird over played type thing. Like if you forgot I was there no biggie, but it was so over the top she clearly did it on purpose. She changed from jeans to workout shorts, kept under wear on, before putting a top on she turned around with arms crossed like she just realized I was there. I am certain she was trying to initiate something but back then I was newly married and would have never done anything but I can still see the mental snapshot of those titties hiding behind her arms.
like I said we tried many times before getting any takers.

Reactions: DarkSpectre