How to approach this

Alright so a background I just got out of a 3 year relationship with my girlfriend who I am now friends with benifits with still having sex most weekends and I’ve always had the cuckholding fantasy where she goes out and gets fucked and comes back to me while I wait at home but I’ve always been scared to bring it up would now be a good time to bring it up to her since we are single and she would be more likely to want to fuck another guy and let me live out my fantasy without feeling like she cheated ? Or should I just continue to keep it a secret thanks

Alright so a background I just got out of a 3 year relationship with my girlfriend who I am now friends with benifits with still having sex most weekends and I’ve always had the cuckholding fantasy where she goes out and gets fucked and comes back to me while I wait at home but I’ve always been scared to bring it up would now be a good time to bring it up to her since we are single and she would be more likely to want to fuck another guy and let me live out my fantasy without feeling like she cheated ? Or should I just continue to keep it a secret thanks
Just talk to her and see where it goes. Don’t scare her off!! Just be open and ask her her thoughts with no pressure. She may open up or she may just shoot you down. You won’t know until you ask. But be kind and gentle with how you talk with her.

Reactions: DrkCocoNCream