How to convice a loyal indian wife??

You need to get her talking about it first!! I would always recommend doing this during sex or anytime when she’s at her highest level of sexual experience!! Just lightly bring it up at that time and see how she reacts to it! Don’t flip out with her if she is completely against it!! That’s a fairly normal way for them to respond to something like that!!

34 and 35, married for 7 years, well not really but I have seen recently she gave her phone number to her highschool crush, but never chats about anything sexual or any hints either
you gotta play your cards very carefully......your dream can be fulfilled ......but you need patience........to go through it........and so does she..........dont push it as to break apart everything.........

you need to plant the seed of the idea .....and water it regularly..........
i can help you out if you want

Hey there pal! Experienced bull from India! It's mainly in our tradition nd teachings that make our women shy to accept that they'd like to try another cock! it's just that you need to make.her believe you are TOTALLY Okay with the idea.
If the main problem is that she doesn't wanna try, then also I have a few ideas that have worked in the past
DM me on telegram @Venturesome3 if you're interested for further discussion

Hey there pal! Experienced bull from India! It's mainly in our tradition nd teachings that make our women shy to accept that they'd like to try another cock! it's just that you need to make.her believe you are TOTALLY Okay with the idea.
If the main problem is that she doesn't wanna try, then also I have a few ideas that have worked in the past
DM me on telegram @Venturesome3 if you're interested for further discussion
Really turned on by indian men 😍

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Zezzz
Cuck here, trying to figure how to convince a good loyal wife in to fucking other men, maybe behind my back if she thinks infront of me would be wrong
Wow she is looking very very Hot and sexy .everyone (me too ) wanna fuck her all hole hardly and deeply .show her cuck videos between intercourse and ask her about her thinking about cuckold .slowly slowly take her .go to the bar and ask her if anybody flirt with her so how she thinks

Hey fellow Indian, I've similar situation. I'm not a cuck but wouldn't mind having a third person in the bed. My wife is reluctant to bring a guy, but is totally intersetud in trying out an FMF. Guess i hit the jackpot!
Jackpot for sure!
Would love to know more about you guys!
Text me on telegr@m @Venturesome3