How to Convince the Wife to Fuck Other Guys

Hmmm, was your wife "old school" when you married her?
What were you thinking? She was gonna turn into a Hotwife or a slut?
Come on, man, you had to know that wasn't gonna happen....so NOW you're gonna try to bring her around?

I suggest a steady diet of alcohol, followed by her meeting a pro/Bull. He'll know just what to do, IF you can get her that far. Good luck...

I started over with the first post by MarkIV. Wow! You are so lucky to have what you have now. So many men would love to be where you are. Buy your wife a bouquet of flowers and thank her for being so sexy and the tease that she is. I know men who only dream of having a relationship like what you already have. Cherish it and encourage it to grow.

Let if grow organically. Never trick someone into doing something they will regret later! Build the trust so she knows she can do whatever she wants without judgement by you. Human sexuality is complicated stuff. It is built out of our own genetic makeup, experiences we have, and the very real terror of rejection by those that matter. In the end you already have more now than most men ever get.

I'm grateful to have an active hotwife and am amazed that we moved so far so fast. If we had made it no further than where you are now I'd look back on my life as having had a very successful sex life with a beautiful woman.

My wife had to see that it would not endanger our relationship. She had a hard time believing I wouldn't be jealous and angry. Every person is different but for us it was all about trust. Once we tried it and she saw that I didn't get upset, never criticized her and was genuinely happy to watch her fuck another guy she really opened up and had a great time. I help her pick out a sexy outfit, give her advice on what turns men on, shave her pussy and otherwise get her ready for a play date. It is truly something we do together even though I just watch and photograph. I really enjoy watching her have a good time in all things including sex.
Agreed it really has a lot to do with relationship risk. I can get very jealous when my wife flirts with some guys, especially when it’s with certain guys at work, whom I don’t care for much. I embarrassed her at a Christmas party once with a comment I made. I’ve been worried that I’m not enough for her. It’s a very contradictory thing. Because I love watching her being pleasured and certain guys I don’t mind her flirting with at all. The small amount of jealousy that creeps in heightens the sexual mood. Neither of us understand the contradiction and it makes it very difficult for my wife to take the plunge.

Of course it makes it difficult on her. You can't even figure out why YOU'RE this way, so how the hell would she know know what ur thinking & feeling?

But you say u enjoy it when she fucks some guys? Some sort of misplaced jealousy? Geez.

Try and relax and enjoy it. Not a lot of wives will do this sort of thing.

Of course it makes it difficult on her. You can't even figure out why YOU'RE this way, so how the hell would she know know what ur thinking & feeling?

But you say u enjoy it when she fucks some guys? Some sort of misplaced jealousy? Geez.

Try and relax and enjoy it. Not a lot of wives will do this sort of thing.
You are quite right my friend. Most guys would be extremely envious that your wife will be that sexual. What a wonderful life we live!

Reactions: toolman2c
Hi you have to understand this from a woman’s viewpoint your messages seem to indicate what you would like unless I have missed it I see nothing about what she would like, perhaps that’s were you are going wrong. We work more on emotions and intuition, so we don’t always believe what our husbands tell us. Perhaps if you had a friend who liked dancing, whilst for these purposes anyway you do not, then maybe if you and your friend took her dancing with him doing all the dancing whilst you sat and watched it would allow another man to touch her in an acceptable circumstance whilst at the same time allow her to judge the effect on you, I suggest you encourage her to enjoy the dancing and never show the slighted sign of jealousy. Now you are adult so you can work out where this can lead if handled properly over time and with patience or you can carry on with your bull headed approach and never get anywhere, hope this is useful. Linda

Yes, get her to do more flashing and sunbathing. Talk about how horny you get when guys check her out. Try to get her to flash a specific friend that comes over sometime. Doesn't have to be too obvious but something that'll get him to notice her makes for great fuck chat in bed. For many days. That gets her to think about him in particular and should lead to more chances for her to tease and be noticed. Has to be a guy you know that will want to fuck her and that you'll want to fuck her because he'll get that idea the first time and he'll make more time to come around more often. Now at this point it's a game to her that he and she are enjoying and you are fucking her each time she is talking about it with you. They'll begin to both want and need it and then be prepared cuz it will happen. One of them won't be able to hold back any longer. 3way.
I’m kind of in the same boat… So is it best to steer your wife to someone I know or we both know… or a stranger?
Is it weirder to know your wife is fucking a neighbor or work mate or a stranger? Did your wife want you present the first time?
Sorry for all the questions… just appreciate all the advice from here.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife