How to Convince the Wife to Fuck Other Guys

So, my wife is far from a prude and loves attention paid to her tits. She flashes guys, sunbathes naked where she can be seen, etc.

She’s slept with a lot of guys before we got together and she’s told me details about all of the ones she can remember.

However, when I tell her I want to watch her fuck other guys, she says she loves my dick and doesn’t want another one.

Any tips on getting her to cross the line?
That age old problem. I am in exactly the same position with my wife. I have asked her friend to help persuade her.

Lots of stuff on this site about this. Its kinda common thing, it seems. SO;
TAKE UR TIME! Baby steps. Be relaxed about it. Dont CONSTANTLY bring it up. Vids & alcohol could help a great deal. Gotta reduce her inhibitions, get her relaxed about the subject.
But ALWAYS make her feel that she's in control.

Have a friend, had the same issue with wifey.
They had cocktails, watched XXX vids, he began to eat her pussy at length and suddenly she blurts out "OMG, I need a cock like that! I want you to suck my tits while I take a fuckibg from a cock that big & thick". She was talking about the guy on the vid.
Within a month, she was fucking other men...and hubby loved every minute!

So, my wife is far from a prude and loves attention paid to her tits. She flashes guys, sunbathes naked where she can be seen, etc.

She’s slept with a lot of guys before we got together and she’s told me details about all of the ones she can remember.

However, when I tell her I want to watch her fuck other guys, she says she loves my dick and doesn’t want another one.

Any tips on getting her to cross the line?
Yes, get her to do more flashing and sunbathing. Talk about how horny you get when guys check her out. Try to get her to flash a specific friend that comes over sometime. Doesn't have to be too obvious but something that'll get him to notice her makes for great fuck chat in bed. For many days. That gets her to think about him in particular and should lead to more chances for her to tease and be noticed. Has to be a guy you know that will want to fuck her and that you'll want to fuck her because he'll get that idea the first time and he'll make more time to come around more often. Now at this point it's a game to her that he and she are enjoying and you are fucking her each time she is talking about it with you. They'll begin to both want and need it and then be prepared cuz it will happen. One of them won't be able to hold back any longer. 3way.

GREAT ADVISE from Filip!

Take it slow & easy, watch it, nurture its development.
Be supportive/complementary, not ever negative or accusatory.
Just don't rush or push it. Its gotta be something she's totally comfortable with & wants to try.

And BTW, that may mean her alone w/him, you not there, to behin with.